Nicoticket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jovey

Jan 24, 2015
within my own thoughts....
I just had to share this....so here goes.....

A few weeks ago, i ordered "The Virus" and when it arrived, i was really pumped up. However, it was wayyyyy too nutty for me and instead of tossing it, i thought i would try out the "steeping" thing since i've never done that to an ejuice yet.

Welp, after finishing off some Bounty Hunter that i ordered today (which is absolutely AWESOME, btw)...i thought i would give The Virus another chance. Needless to say, i was absolutely amazed how the taste had morphed into "out of this world" deliciousness!!

Since i started vaping, my ADV has been Uncle Junk's Jon Wayne and it costs $1 per ml ($15.00 for 15ml) which is WAY out of my budget and i've been in search of an ADV that i could actually chain vape and not get tired of. And now i'm blessed to say that i have found not one, but TWO new ADV's and i've tried several in the last month or so from other vendors, but nothing was doing it for me until i found Bounty Hunter (from PVL Liquids) AND The Virus (Nicoticket)!!

I still have a few i want to try from both vendors, but i can't believe the Virus changed so much after a few weeks of steeping! So yeah, if you don't like an ejuice when it first arrives, it truly does pay to set it back for awhile to try later...makes the world of difference!

ReigntheGamer

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014

A few weeks ago, i ordered "The Virus" and when it arrived, i was really pumped up. However, it was wayyyyy too nutty for me and instead of tossing it, i thought i would try out the "steeping" thing since i've never done that to an ejuice yet.

Welp, after finishing off some Bounty Hunter that i ordered today (which is absolutely AWESOME, btw)...i thought i would give The Virus another chance. Needless to say, i was absolutely amazed how the taste had morphed into "out of this world" deliciousness!!

Since i started vaping, my ADV has been Uncle Junk's Jon Wayne and it costs $1 per ml ($15.00 for 15ml) which is WAY out of my budget and i've been in search of an ADV that i could actually chain vape and not get tired of. And now i'm blessed to say that i have found not one, but TWO new ADV's and i've tried several in the last month or so from other vendors, but nothing was doing it for me until i found Bounty Hunter (from PVL Liquids) AND The Virus (Nicoticket)!!

I still have a few i want to try from both vendors, but i can't believe the Virus changed so much after a few weeks of steeping! So yeah, if you don't like an ejuice when it first arrives, it truly does pay to set it back for awhile to try later...makes the world of difference!

They were definitely not kidding on the description which is why it's my ADV so glad it hit for you and #infected!!!

jazz62

Feb 26, 2015
Midwest

I'm happy to read this because I just received my first order from Nicoticket a couple of days ago. Some Betelgeuse, Gravity and Custard's Last Stand. I understand that the custard definitely needs to steep so I'll reserve my thoughts about it. However, if I understand it correctly, the other two which are fruits should be pretty much good to go straight out of the mail. I did give them a good shake and let them breathe for about 5-6 hours. Gave them a good shake again and loaded up the Gravity into a Delta II with a fresh coil. Made sure everything was nicely saturated and gave it a go. The flavor was overwhelmingly of a chemical and artificial fruit nature. I tried different wattage settings and it changed very little. I tried a little in a Kayfun Nano with a 1.5ohm coil at 4.0v and it was a little better. I tried the same "experiment" with the Betelgeuse and it was a little better but still, no authentic fruit flavor or subtle layers of flavor I've read so much about. Just an artificial hyper-candyesque flavor. I'm putting all three away in the drawer for a month and I'll revisit them. Hopefully I'll experience something along the lines of what you did. I'm completely open to the possibility that my flavor wants just don't jibe with what they're making and what so many other people seem to like.

empteeteacup

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2015
Tampa, FL
I'm happy to read this because I just received my first order from Nicoticket a couple of days ago. Some Betelgeuse, Gravity and Custard's Last Stand. I understand that the custard definitely needs to steep so I'll reserve my thoughts about it. However, if I understand it correctly, the other two which are fruits should be pretty much good to go straight out of the mail. I did give them a good shake and let them breathe for about 5-6 hours. Gave them a good shake again and loaded up the Gravity into a Delta II with a fresh coil. Made sure everything was nicely saturated and gave it a go. The flavor was overwhelmingly of a chemical and artificial fruit nature. I tried different wattage settings and it changed very little. I tried a little in a Kayfun Nano with a 1.5ohm coil at 4.0v and it was a little better. I tried the same "experiment" with the Betelgeuse and it was a little better but still, no authentic fruit flavor or subtle layers of flavor I've read so much about. Just an artificial hyper-candyesque flavor. I'm putting all three away in the drawer for a month and I'll revisit them. Hopefully I'll experience something along the lines of what you did. I'm completely open to the possibility that my flavor wants just don't jibe with what they're making and what so many other people seem to like.

Could be that you let them breathe. I've found Nicoticket juices lose flavour if exposed to air too long.

jmur

Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut
To the OP. You got some GCD for your wife, you should definitely give it a go yourself. THAT is why I keep coming back to NT and each time I reorder GCD I try a couple others. Find some GREAT ones this way. But, hands down, GCD is just out of the ballpark. It also mixes extremely well with a variety of others, even non-NT (sorry Clark). And GCD in a Magma is just pure heaven. I try to save my NT for the Magma, only because I use 24mg. But NT's 18mgs are terrific in a dripper.

Enjoy it all and keep exploring!

Reactions: jdrewry

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
Yeah, don't let your NT breathe. It doesn't have alcohol or nasty chemicals in it because its not made to order. Depending on when it was made, it could be presteeped enough to vape foob or it might not be.

I love Virus and Wakonda foob, but pretty much everything else goes to the back of the cupboard to steep. Once upon a time I liked CLS foob, but now I like a good 3 month steep on it, and then its amazing.

jazz62

Feb 26, 2015
Midwest
Yeah, don't let your NT breathe. It doesn't have alcohol or nasty chemicals in it because its not made to order. Depending on when it was made, it could be presteeped enough to vape foob or it might not be.

I love Virus and Wakonda foob, but pretty much everything else goes to the back of the cupboard to steep. Once upon a time I liked CLS foob, but now I like a good 3 month steep on it, and then its amazing.

NT's website recommends a good shake and 24 hrs with the cap off. There is no shortage of flavor, it is super strong, just very artificial with virtually no actual fruit vibe. I'll let it sit for a while and see if it improves for me.

ReigntheGamer

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
Hi, can anyone give me advice? I want to try Wakonda and some others but I'm new to vaping, and I'm chain vaping 18 mg nicotine so far and I might have vapers tongue. Will Nicoticket juices be wasted on me? (Still smoking some analogs too.) Should I buy them at 18 mg nicotine or something else? Thank you!

I would give them a shot as I don't think they will be wasted on you at all, their flavors are quite strong. And if 18mg is what you are using I would get it in that strength.

Necrotic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2014
Lawrenceville, GA
lefty23:15415898 said:
So got my liquids in the mail yesterday. Loaded them up in some protanks and gave them a whirl. From what I had read, they would get much better with some time, as I find almost all juices do, at least in my opinion, but I was also curious to taste them right out of the package, So, expecting to not be immediately thrilled, I gave the Virus a few hits, Not bad, but definitely sweeter than I usually go for, I'll give it a few days and try it then. Wakonda, same thing, lots of cream and not much coffee yet. A few hours later, I figured I would give The Virus another taste test, Wow, this is actually already tastier than I gave it credit for right off the bat. That "taste test" turned into me chain vaping it until I fell asleep. I had already set the tank with the Wakonda in it next to the bed so I could give it a whirl when I woke up (I planned on it being my morning vape, for obvious reasons). Holy crap that's amazing. It's my day off, and to say I was a bit hungover would be quite an understatement ( freind/coworker's birthday party the nigh before). I literally laid in bed chain vaping it for over an hour. Am completely thrilled with these guys. I had high expectations and they exceeded them, congrats.

They have so many good flavors. Give absolute creme Brulee a whirl.

gotalotgoingon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Nebraska/Dutch Harbor, AK
Hi, can anyone give me advice? I want to try Wakonda and some others but I'm new to vaping, and I'm chain vaping 18 mg nicotine so far and I might have vapers tongue. Will Nicoticket juices be wasted on me? (Still smoking some analogs too.) Should I buy them at 18 mg nicotine or something else? Thank you!

There is a zotz candy that comes with your order. If you eat that when you have vapor's tongue, it should cure it.

shatteredsoul76

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Portland, TN, USA
    Got the bottle of H1N1 in and have been nurturing it until last night when I couldnt wait any longer and decided to give it a try in my Kayfun V4 clone, its definitely different and hard to describe but I like it so far. Im going to finish this tank and let it steep to its full potential then vape the rest of it. I also picked up some CLS and ACB from the classies, both are also good and I get very sweet maple syrup from ACB.

Jovey

Jan 24, 2015
    within my own thoughts....
    well i'm back and guess what? I've been vaping like crazy the past few days and my 15ml bottle of Virus is GONE! *sobbing* ha

No joke, i blew through that stuff like a mad vapin' woman! lol However, i began having severe heartburn and realized that this is higher in PG as well as another ejuice i ordered from another vendor. I'm use to 50/50 ejuices, so now i'm unsure what i'm going to do because i want to order some more soon.

anyone else have this issue with PG giving bad heartburn?

Reactions: Kent Brooks

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2013
    Omaha, Nebraska, United States
    www.nicoticket.com
    well i'm back and guess what? I've been vaping like crazy the past few days and my 15ml bottle of Virus is GONE! *sobbing* ha

No joke, i blew through that stuff like a mad vapin' woman! lol However, i began having severe heartburn and realized that this is higher in PG as well as another ejuice i ordered from another vendor. I'm use to 50/50 ejuices, so now i'm unsure what i'm going to do because i want to order some more soon.

anyone else have this issue with PG giving bad heartburn?

PG is an allergen for some people - most people should manage how much they intake, especially if they are taking it to the lungs. Our higher PG liquid isn't intended to be smoked like a cigarette - I just let it roll through my nasal passages and out my nose - I get more than enough nicotine with 3mg. That's how I vape it anyway - mostly bottom-fed drippers at the moment. Some mechanical tube mods. Just now wandering into sub-ohm regulated vaping... the God Mod was too much, 35w is more my speed. LMAO

bludogg

ECF Veteran
    Oct 25, 2012
    Arizona
    H1N1 is very good. You can generally look at the batch date and know if its good to go or not. As to the NET thing, I believe Nicoticket steers away from that term because it's kinda fuzzy. I'm looking at the current page right now, and it lacks some of the description I remember which included something in the description about both natural tobacco extracts and a mild tobacco flavor additive ontop as the extract takes some time to steep and mature in the liquid. It's not there anymore, so I dunno if the formula changed, or they simply think this description was confusing people.

H1N1 is super good, but sometimes you gotta wait and let it steep while cursing the heavens with shaking fists. It's recommended that you do this in the pouring rain for maximum dramatic effect.

I haven't tried Wakonda, as it doesn't really seem in the sorta wheel-house of flavors I normally look at, though I'd be interested to hear your opinions!

Edit: Ouch, that's super embarassing to post this right after Kent. Their new description insists you can vape it right out of the mail. That's indeed true, but H1N1 does shine quite brighter with some steeping. Just my opinion.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Puff2K

ChiBear85

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 5, 2015
    Chicago
    I think one of them is actually a tobacco absolute that they extract themselves not sure if the absolutes are actually considered NET's with that said virus and radioactive are delicious and that's coming from someone who vapes NET's regularly but for just straight great tasting NET's goodejuice is my go to for them vita bella and organic#1 and patriot just fantastic

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread