Nicotine base juice expiration date?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OaklandCA

ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2010
OaklandCA
what are the characteristics that indicate it is "going bad" I bought a bottle of 500ml 48 mg plan to cut it to 24 so 1 liter of juice but i know i won't be able to resist shopping for some pre-mixed so this could last me well over a year--i've noticed my rate dropping from my initial 3-5 ml consumption already. Any tips on freezing--concerns? .Will frequent dfrosting give it a sort of freezer burn--maybe freeze a bunch of smaller bottles and take one bottle out each month?

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
what are the characteristics that indicate it is "going bad" I bought a bottle of 500ml 48 mg plan to cut it to 24 so 1 liter of juice but i know i won't be able to resist shopping for some pre-mixed so this could last me well over a year--i've noticed my rate dropping from my initial 3-5 ml consumption already. Any tips on freezing--concerns? .Will frequent dfrosting give it a sort of freezer burn--maybe freeze a bunch of smaller bottles and take one bottle out each month?

I asked the vets along time ago. Put it in amber or cobalt blue bottles with euro droppers installed. I put in 15-30ml bottles. When you need to mix it, get one out, let it come to room temp, THEN open and extract some with a syringe. Place back into freezer.

The "waiting for room temp" is necessary so that moister won't build inside the bottle. I have yet to have any spoil by doing this. I just get what I want and put it back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread