• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Nicotine Concentrate

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkpoet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2011
South Korea
Continuing from the 'Nic in China' thread...

A quick intro about the seller. He was certified to sell nicotine in December 2015 before the shipping regulations kicked in and he sells some gear as well as flavored nicotine juices in custom strength (from 1 to 30)... and most importantly, nicotine concentrate.

If you want to deal with this seller, some basic Korean is required. I've been using Google and a Korean friend with some patience.

If you want to order anything except the concentrate, you can do it through his Daum Cafe. You can use a Kakao ID to create a Daum account... and then you'll have to make a 등업신 청 post to agree to the TOS... so again, some Korean is required. I've been in Korea for 13 years and it took me 3 days to figure this out. But without approval, you won't be able to see much. And also, you might notice the word 'nicotine' is never mentioned it all... but what else could "60ml (10mg)" mean? Ha... It's definitely on the shady side of something.

He sells 200mg in 50ml bottles and 100mg in 100ml bottle for 60,000 won and (includes delivery. But these can NOT be ordered through the cafe. You will need to contact him personally through Kakao Talk.

He doesn't speak any English and I don't want to stress him out with that... I suspect I'm his only foreign customer and if I drive too many English-only waygookins his way he might get annoyed and blame me... so... PM me if you have Korean ability or a Korean who can help you (a lot). I may put your Korean (friend) to the test immediately since my own Korean friend who has been helping me out is often unavailable.

I will not give details here about the seller, his cafe, or his Kakao Talk. I don't want to draw more attention than necessary to him and/or bother him. I found him purely by accident in a now-deleted Facebook post... PM me for my Kakao ID and we'll chat through there.

As for my own buy, I got some 200mg in a 50ml bottle. It arrived in a basically-unmarked box in bubble-wrap and plumbers tape around the bottle like 5 times. Heh. It would have taken a steam-roller to expose the delivery man to any danger... but I admit that part worried me. The possibility of the 1 million won fine... is it real? Who gets it? -me or him? Anyways...

I did the pH nicotine-strength test (using .12N Sulfuric Acid and Bromothymol Blue)... my test came out to 198.6mg for the 200mg concentrate. I haven't vaped it yet but I'm going to guess that impure nic would not come out so close. I didn't get such accuracy even with Hiliq. It does look it is water-based concentrate rather than PG... not sure if it matters at 200mg.

It may be awhile until I vape it... so... anyone want to be a guinea pig? I may be able to meet up in Seoul... I'm not sure I want to risk delivery but I'll be in Seoul on some select days in the next few months.

darkpoet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2011
South Korea
Yes, it's in the freezer now. It's probably PG. I've got a few days off this week and I'll take a chance and make a mix.

Expensive? 60,000 for 50ml of 200mg isn't reasonable...? It's actually cheaper than the cost I used to pay importing from Hiliq esp. after import tax. And it's waaay cheaper than buying pre-made.

To be honest, I'm surprised this guy is selling his stuff so cheap rates considering how demand for his product has (probably) gone up...

I don't know any soldiers, so no, I know nothing about APOs.

smokerjoker

Aug 1, 2017
Wifey is totally against me taking up vaping because of the usual Korea hysteria around something new. Some idiot poisoned someone with nicotine, so OMG we must ban knives and forks - too dangerous!

To be fair, my dumbass home country has also banned it.

She's also raving about dodgy nicotine poisoning people. I say, "You do realize nicotine is highly poisonous at high doses? You sure idiots aren't just ODing themselves?" Blank stare. This doesn't mean that there isn't dodgy "nicotine" out there - wouldn't surprise me at all.

Is it still worth me giving vaping a shot without nicotine, or am I just gonna end up with a vap pen in one had and a cancer stick in the other?

BOBOKOR

Aug 9, 2017
ANYANG, SOUTH KOREA
Wifey is totally against me taking up vaping because of the usual Korea hysteria around something new. Some idiot poisoned someone with nicotine, so OMG we must ban knives and forks - too dangerous!

To be fair, my dumbass home country has also banned it.

She's also raving about dodgy nicotine poisoning people. I say, "You do realize nicotine is highly poisonous at high doses? You sure idiots aren't just ODing themselves?" Blank stare. This doesn't mean that there isn't dodgy "nicotine" out there - wouldn't surprise me at all.

Is it still worth me giving vaping a shot without nicotine, or am I just gonna end up with a vap pen in one had and a cancer stick in the other?

Better lie to her that it's nic-free. the leaf will kill you someday and make you impotence before you die that any pill cannot help enough.

BOBOKOR

Aug 9, 2017
ANYANG, SOUTH KOREA
Continuing from the 'Nic in China' thread...

A quick intro about the seller. He was certified to sell nicotine in December 2015 before the shipping regulations kicked in and he sells some gear as well as flavored nicotine juices in custom strength (from 1 to 30)... and most importantly, nicotine concentrate.

If you want to deal with this seller, some basic Korean is required. I've been using Google and a Korean friend with some patience.

If you want to order anything except the concentrate, you can do it through his Daum Cafe. You can use a Kakao ID to create a Daum account... and then you'll have to make a 등업신 청 post to agree to the TOS... so again, some Korean is required. I've been in Korea for 13 years and it took me 3 days to figure this out. But without approval, you won't be able to see much. And also, you might notice the word 'nicotine' is never mentioned it all... but what else could "60ml (10mg)" mean? Ha... It's definitely on the shady side of something.

He sells 200mg in 50ml bottles and 100mg in 100ml bottle for 60,000 won and (includes delivery. But these can NOT be ordered through the cafe. You will need to contact him personally through Kakao Talk.

He doesn't speak any English and I don't want to stress him out with that... I suspect I'm his only foreign customer and if I drive too many English-only waygookins his way he might get annoyed and blame me... so... PM me if you have Korean ability or a Korean who can help you (a lot). I may put your Korean (friend) to the test immediately since my own Korean friend who has been helping me out is often unavailable.

I will not give details here about the seller, his cafe, or his Kakao Talk. I don't want to draw more attention than necessary to him and/or bother him. I found him purely by accident in a now-deleted Facebook post... PM me for my Kakao ID and we'll chat through there.

As for my own buy, I got some 200mg in a 50ml bottle. It arrived in a basically-unmarked box in bubble-wrap and plumbers tape around the bottle like 5 times. Heh. It would have taken a steam-roller to expose the delivery man to any danger... but I admit that part worried me. The possibility of the 1 million won fine... is it real? Who gets it? -me or him? Anyways...

I did the pH nicotine-strength test (using .12N Sulfuric Acid and Bromothymol Blue)... my test came out to 198.6mg for the 200mg concentrate. I haven't vaped it yet but I'm going to guess that impure nic would not come out so close. I didn't get such accuracy even with Hiliq. It does look it is water-based concentrate rather than PG... not sure if it matters at 200mg.

It may be awhile until I vape it... so... anyone want to be a guinea pig? I may be able to meet up in Seoul... I'm not sure I want to risk delivery but I'll be in Seoul on some select days in the next few months.

I heard many vapers are using "NICO MORE", a solid nic, since JAN 2017(Nic banned) they disolve it to PG and make 8mg/ml. Solid Nic is still legal in Korea.

darkpoet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2011
South Korea
As much as I agree that you should lie to the wifey... can you hide concentrated nicotine in your freezer without her knowing?

The concentrate I got was good. I made up some 10mg mix with "Matata" from TheVapor. It seems to have a little less TH than the Hiliq concentrate which seems to change the flavor of the juice but... it could just be a different flavor batch or... I suspect, synthetic nicotine.

No PMs still. Hm. Maybe y'all have stocked up on Nic.

Sidenote: Hiliq appears to be doing imports again with 9.9mg with different PG:VG ratios which you can use to make up some decent 5-7mg mixes, I imagine. Safer than my option. But... you'll still be hit with import tax...

Good to know about the Nico More. 8mg isn't too weak.

smokerjoker

Aug 1, 2017
To be clear, my wife being against vaping/nicotine isn't a factor; I was just commenting on the narrative in Korea surrounding the nicotine ban. I was actually about to order a 100mg bottle of nic from MFS before I found this page and realized it is banned. Only the law/cost is holding me back.

I'll PM you as soon as I have enough posts to do so. I'll definitely be needing nic.

Last edited:

darkpoet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2011
South Korea
Hiliq used to specifically list high-strength synthetic nicotine on their site. If it was legal to import, it would already be back on the menu. It's not. I think the 10mg rule is what's holding them back. Anything over 10mg has to be labelled as a dangerous chemical, remember? So yeah, you could legally import it probably, avoid the customs but you'll still have to abide by strict shipping regulations and the high cost of chemical shipping... what was it I said before...? FedEx charges 70,000 from Incheon to Seoul for a special truck? I can't remember...

This company relied on Korean sales a lot... so much so that when their International site was blocked by the censors in Korea (hiliq.com - unnblocked now probably because they no longer list their super-concentrated 990mg directly), they simply made another site (hiliq.net) just for Korea. So... they're probably doing all they can to get their Korean sales back...

But I do believe that their 4.3mg 100ml bottles are customs-exempt so it's probably certified synthetic. They do say on their site that what you pay in the store is what you pay and you won't be charged customs fees... And they used to have a pre-calculated customs rate for nicotine before... so... yeah, I would say synthetic is legal to import but again... the dangerous chemical rule...

They used to have 9.9mg that got my attention. I wonder why it's not there now... If I hadn't found my guy, I would've gone for it, even if it meant vaping at 8mg once the flavor was added.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread