Status
Not open for further replies.

LilWhiteClouder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2015
Raleigh, NC
I normally mix juices between 6 and 12 mg/ml, so I like it around 9 mg per in the subtank. Higher in the aerotank and the likes. 3-6 when dripping. My mouth will tingle, vapor production reduced and a little buzz when vaping 12+ mg nic in the dripper, blugghhh.
I keep a bottle of juice that I call the "kitchen sink" cuz it is a mix of leftovers overtime (I'm sure a lot of you all do too). Super high nic juices in there because it's from my vape beginnings. My buddy opened a local B&M and told me to bring it by he'd drip it into clouds. He's 0-3 nic base normally. I brought it by and man did he cough and go red from it. Loved the flavor though. Said he could probably sell it it!

I'm currently at 9-10 mg/ml DIY, having started at 12 with a few store-bought juices that came with my first battery. No particular reasons for these proportions apart from the convenience of mixing them: 24mg VG nic into a 4ml bottle, then 5 ml of PG, finally adding the flavourings. Quick shake, and I'm good to go in 10 min or less with 12 ml of freshly made juice.

I don't have any plans ever to cut out nicotine from my vapes (in fact I may even increase it in the future), primarily because of its proven cognitive benefits and the fact that it's not at all addictive (contrary to popular opinion/propaganda).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread