Nicotine Nirvana, a classy company

Discussion in 'Reviews of Suppliers - Positive' started by oettinger, Jul 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. oettinger

oettinger Super Member ECF Veteran

Nicotine Nirvana - Joye 510 Electronic Cigarettes, E-Cigs, Parts & Accessories

I have made this review both as a Thank You for my GREAT eGo deal, and to praise their customer service.

I bought my eGo from Nicotine Nirvana during the 4th of July sale. I already had a Tornado, but the price was too good to pass up, so I ordered the kit.

Firstly, the ordering process was painless.:thumb:

Secondly, I made MANY purchases during the 4th of July sales events, and this is my first package to arrive. I ordered it on the 3rd, it shipped same day, and I received it in the mail on the 6th. of ALL the orders I placed (4 total ) this is the ONLY one to ship so soon. 2 of the orders were placed on the 1st, and had not even shipped until the 6th.

I understand holidays and vacations in this semi-cottage industry, but people need there stuff, and if shipping is delayed by some of the other guys they should inform us. :(

This eGo kit came in a nice box, with the Nicotine Nirvana logo on ALL of the parts, even the charger. and also came with 2 atomizers, and 2 cones. The box says that it only comes with 2 batteries, and one cone and atomizer. PLUS these typically throw away atomizers were the 2 hole version that I prefer.

The kit also came with a 15ml sample bottle of their American made e-juice that I found to be surprisingly wonderful. YES I did say 15ml, not 3 or 5 plus it was included in a kit that cost me 57.23 SHIPPED!! :blink::drool:

I am very pleased with the quality product, the customer service, and the FREE juice that I was sent. It was a very pleasant shopping experience.

I am sure that the SUPER CHEAP eGo was a marketing trick to stir up business, and guess what? It worked. I will definately be placing more orders with Nicotine Nirvana. :toast::party:

Nicotine Nirvana - Joye 510 Electronic Cigarettes, E-Cigs, Parts & Accessories

2. Dubs58

Dubs58 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Ditto

Well said !

3. wingscup

wingscup Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I have always had great service and fast shipping from them. They are a pleasure!

4. bestthingever

bestthingever Super Member ECF Veteran

I made the same purchase, and have had the same experience....the shipping time was scary fast ! I have had no other vendor from this forum ship faster than these folks.
    Also, one of the units inside the box had some issues, and this company contacted me within minutes of my support request, and have already arranged for replacement.
    Stellar customer service !

5. oettinger

oettinger Super Member ECF Veteran

I contacted them back about getting some additional parts, not because they are broken, but because I could always use some more colored cones, and I wanted the mega cartomizers.

They DID inform me that they do not have spares in stock yet, and that it would be a few more weeks. BUT, the crazy thing is, they replied within minutes of the email EARLY in the morning.

Like I said before, I ordered from many companies during the 4th of July sales, and only one has delivered me anything, and it is Nicotine Nirvana.

6. radicaljd

radicaljd Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

NicotineNirvana.com has come through for me entirely! I've ordered from them three times. Great products, and their American Blend (american made) e-liquid is unsurpassed, at least as far as tobacco liquids go.

I recommend NicotineNirvana without reservation!

RadicalJD
    :)

7. ab357

ab357 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Nothing but praise from me either. I too couldn't resist the Ego deal, had a few email exchanges regarding how fast they were getting it shipped out.

I'll be regularly checking their site. :toast:

8. rosesense

rosesense Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Ditto here as well. I don't like many tobacco flavors but the American Liquid is very good. Love the Ego sets, they look very classy. Customer service is the best.

9. radicaljd

radicaljd Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Problem is, I bought a bunch of Johnson Creek, TV, and StrictlyEJuice liquids before I got my first order from NicotineNirvana. When I tried the American Blend, I no longer want to vape anything else.

I don't want to throw away the other stuff, but I just don't want to vape them. They just don't compare.

RadicalJD

10. WindSpirit

WindSpirit Full Member

I couldn't pass up the 4th of July sale on the eGo sets and it was my first order from NN. Great communication, excellent service, fast shipping and like everyone else has said, the American Blend juice is great!

Vaping in the USA and lovin' it.

11. halonut

halonut Registered Supplier ECF Veteran

Review of ECF members pets -

And I'll start by saying Wind Spirit....you gots the cutest lil doggy I ever seen :)

12. trailblazer6

trailblazer6 A.K.A. Igor the Vapaholic Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Yep, went for the ego from Nicotine Nirvana too. The sale price was just to good to pass up. And the shipping time was a sure sign I found a class AAA suppler. So Nicotine Nirvana. I will be keeping you in my Favorites list

13. RevDave

RevDave Full Member

I already did a review of NN, and also had great service from this company. I just wanted to throw in my two cents on this thread, and recommend the company to anyone and everyone.

14. Fullback32

Fullback32 Senior Member ECF Veteran

I've lauded NN several times since I started vaping. What's one more going to hurt? Buy stuff from them...buy lots of stuff. You won't be sorry!

15. drillbit

drillbit Full Member

thanks for the feedback everyone!
    I am new to e-cigs (so know nothing besides what i read here)

Just purchased the duel eGo kit from NN yesterday.

16. LordJ

LordJ Moved On Verified Member ECF Veteran

I got my kit from NN in 2 days, at a great price.And this American Blend juice is REALLY good stuff.:vapor:

17. DarthKortiNex

DarthKortiNex Full Member

18. Edwv30

Edwv30 Super Member ECF Veteran

I agree. I got a great deal on their Ego kit during their July 4th special. I was down to 3-4 cigarettes per day using my Joye 510 but am now down to 0...thanks to the Ego and Nicotine Nirvana! Shipping was lightning fast (minus a hiccup with USPS), and their Amercan Blend juice was A+. Thanks NN :D

19. glowgirl

glowgirl Super Member ECF Veteran

I placed a order for juice yesterday and it shipped the same day! I love this company! I got two ego kits and they are both great! Highly recommend them!

20. glowgirl

glowgirl Super Member ECF Veteran

They have always done right by me. Love the company!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.