Nicotine on Tap - A new VS Promo!

Discussion in 'The Vapor Station' started by eric, Jun 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. eric

eric Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

A new flavor of the week promotion we're now running. Every week (Sunday) we will change the flavor and/or nicotine strength offered and discount it heavily! Be sure to check in weekly to see if one of your favorite vapes is on sale!

Direct Link - Nicotine on Tap - Weekly E-liquid Sale

You can also find the Nicotine on Tap page by visiting our website (Electronic cigarettes, e-liquid & more - www.vaporstation.com) and clicking the "Nicotine on Tap" link in the navigation menu on the left side of the webpage under the "Sale Item Listings" category!

30ml of VS exclusive E-liquid flavors on sale from $9.95 to $12.95!

Come check us out! Get some of our premium e-liquid before the sale ends!

2. puckhead

puckhead Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 3, 2009
    If I am not mistaken, nicotine on tap hasn't been updated since it started. How about Frisco in 16mg next!

3. jersey_emt

jersey_emt Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 26, 2009
    Woodbridge, New Jersey
    I ordered 10 mg/mL Texas in the Nicotine on Tap special about a month and a half ago, and was ready to make my next order. But the 10 mg/mL Texas is still listed there. Any word on when this will be updated? It is supposed to be changed each week.

4. puckhead

puckhead Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 3, 2009
    I think it has only been changed twice since it started. It's a shame since their liquids are amazing. I vote for 5mg or 0mg Frisco next. Best liquid ever!

5. eric

I'll update it today!

6. eric

Updated nicotine on tap!

7. eric

Berry Mint now available in all strengths via nicotineontap.com!

8. eric

We've gone ahead and updated the Nicotine on Tap flavor. We've also marked down a few flavors for a few days, so keep an eye out!

9. eric

Alright, we've updated Nicotine on Tap to include several flavors! We've been a bit behind on updates with the Nicotine on Tap promotion, so we added quite a few items at the heavily discounted rate!

This won't last long, so if you're interested in trying some of our e-liquids at low, low prices, come check us out!

10. eric

Added a couple more flavors, and adjusted a few prices!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.