Jul 29, 2016​

Method used when initiating complaint with retailer
Email​

Ticket number (if you were issued one)
Did not receive one​

General nature of complaint
Defective or wrong product​

Briefly describe your problem or issue
I will NEVER buy anything else from this company again. The first time I ordered from them, I ordered 3mg nicotine and a few basic supplies. Shipping was fast and all went well.

With the uncertainty of Aug 8th's fallout from the new regs and being new to vaping, I decided to just go ahead and order 100 mg nicotine and more flavors. My first experience was positive so...I thought why not? Well.... I haven't tried the nic yet and tbh, I probably won't because it smells disgusting, not to mention that the "flavors" that were supposedly TFA strength were equally watered down and disgusting. I've ordered from TFA in the past and their flavors are NOTHING like this.

I got extremely nauseous. I would advise people not to order from this place. Maybe there was a time when they were great but uh....now?

And to add insult to injury? They never responded to my inquiry about the messed up batch I received. I wasted $68 bucks. But it's okay, I just chalked it up to a loss, they can keep it. But I do plan to spread the word on every vaping forum I can find. I definitely wouldn't trust them to re-mix anything for me. Whatever they sent me was weird as HELL.

Seriously guys,

DO NOT order from these people.

I​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread