Nicotine Salts Juices for pods

Status
Not open for further replies.

cardsfan300

ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2014
Florida
Just got my level up tobacco in the mail today. Using it in the myjet, it is quite a nice vape. It has a decent taste, but it is not too sweet. It reminds of the juul a bit, but it is not exactly the same. If I use this in my osub mini with the t-18 tank, I will probably order the lower nic level as the 45 may be too much to use the t-18 with. I will report back on that once my osub mini (no adjustment mod) gets here. But for 18.00 for a 30 ml, I think I will probably order more of this as every other nic salt tobacco I have seen seems to have a sweet tone to it by description. Level up is a bit sweet, but not to bad to me. It reminds me of something, but I can not figure it out. So far so good for me. I will be interested to see how it works in the t-18 tank, as of right now I do not have a mod to put that tank on as I sold my vaporesso Tarot Nano and gave my mom all my t-18 batteries as that is what she uses now.

V43L1N

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
So. MD
I've tried quite a few of the flavors from Mr. Salt-E, here are my experiences in the Myjet and a Kabuki (1.8ohm BVC)

MyJet:
Blood Orange Lemonade (45mg) - Mostly orange, very little lemonade flavor. A decent flavor, and doesn't suffer from the citrus throat hit that some folks describe as the "Pine sol" effect.

Fruit Menthol (45mg) - Mostly Menthol, subtle fruit. A decent menthol, not overdone. I do wish it had a touch more fruit.

Peppermint Patty (45mg) - Excellent flavor, but kills coils. Awesome peppermint, without being overpowering!

Bluerazz Lemonade (45mg) - Weird flavor, no lemonade that I can detect. This has a chemical aftertaste that I suspect is the blue raspberry flavoring.

Kabuki w/ 1.8 Ohm BVC @ 15w, tightest draw possible
Blood Orange Lemonade (25mg) - Mostly orange, lemonade comes through a little better. Doesn't suffer from the citrus throat hit.

Fruit Menthol (25mg) - Straight menthol, very little fruit flavor, pretty clean coil wise. I was able to get 30ml through a single coil before the flavor dropped off.

Canoli (25mg) - Decently sweet, not my favorite in the kabuki, coil killer.

Peppermint Patty (25mg) - Peppermint is less pronounced and the chocolate is stronger, coil killer.

Razzlemelon - Holy throat hit batman. This flavor is excellent, but it suffers from the melon throat hit present in so many juices on the market.

Strawberry Funnel Cake (25mg) - I suspect this is canoli with strawberry added, coil killer, and one of my favorite ADVs for stealth.

dansus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Jan 16, 2016
    London
    Glad you like it. It does vape very well but taste is not what I was hoping for. I don't taste sweet... I taste an odd chemical like the taste of tin or something lol but, it's quality and works well. Hope they make another tobacco flavor closer to JUUL or MVE Tobak.
    Have you tried the Black Note NET juice?

Reactions: David Wolf

David Wolf

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 11, 2014
    Charlotte, NC
    lol thanks. I'll prob buy more when done cuz it vapes great but guess I'll just deal with taste. It's not horrible or anything just not what I was hoping for. Wish PAX would just sell the JUUL liquids. Then again, they would be like $60 for 15ml lol
    Origin Vape is now selling another brand of Nic salt juices, "Fill My Pod", they have a Tobacco flavor and offer nic salts in 20, 35, and 45 mg strengths. They also of course sell Mr Salt-E nic salt juices.
    E-Liquid | E-Juice | Electronic Cigarette Liquid | Made in USA

Reactions: DawnBella

cardsfan300

ECF Veteran
    Nov 10, 2014
    Florida
    This may be a bit off topic, but I got my Vaporesso Drizzle kit in today and am using the level up tobacco juice in it. So far so good and I can not believe how tiny it is and 1000 mah. Below is a size comparison next to the myjet. I am going to order some fill my pod tobacco and see how that is compared to the level up.
    Drizzle.jpeg

pappasmurfsharem

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 15, 2013
    This may be a bit off topic, but I got my Vaporesso Drizzle kit in today and am using the level up tobacco juice in it. So far so good and I can not believe how tiny it is and 1000 mah. Below is a size comparison next to the myjet. I am going to order some fill my pod tobacco and see how that is compared to the level up. View attachment 632151

How does it compare to the myjet?

Looking for similar throat hit warmth and small vapor production

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cardsfan300

ECF Veteran
    Nov 10, 2014
    Florida
    If it was easier to refill the myjet pods, I would prefer it. I like the draw and flavor on the myjet better, but the drizzle is a nice tiny kit. I will say that my coil started burning the juice within 2 days. Level up is a thicker juice, so that may have something to do with it. I tried the drizzle battery with the t-18 tank, and although it made it bigger, it did look nice and was much smaller than the t-18 kit still. I have some fill my pod Tobacco 35 mg on the way and 2 osub mini kits that I am going to try the t-18 tank on. All in all, trying to find the right all day small set up to use nic salts in to get away from Njoy dailies to save money

cardsfan300

ECF Veteran
    Nov 10, 2014
    Florida
    Some people seem to have alothe better luck getting it open than I did. It does come open, but you have to use a tiny flat head screw driver to carefully pry it opeb. Even while being careful, half the time the seals and everything fallooks apart and you have to put it back together. It's just more of a pain than what I wanted to deal with. I do love how it vapes, and I have the pcc for it. I've never had much of a problem with a burnt taste. I basically use it now to try new juices. If they would just update the pods to be easier to get open, I would love it 100 percent. It just depends on how much you want to fiddle with it

cardsfan300

ECF Veteran
    Nov 10, 2014
    Florida
    Just got my 35 mg Fill my Pod tobacco juice in today. I am using it on my vaporesso drizzle kit. It seems a bit thiinner of a juice than the level up tobacco, but I am not sure I like the taste as well as the level up tobacco. It is not bad though. I would compare it to maybe Halo tourque 56ish?? I will probably stick with the level up, but I have yet to try both of them in my t-18 tank. My osub mini kits should be in tomorrow. The only thing that worries me about the level up is its thickness, but the t-18 has a much bigger coil with a lot more cotton, it may do better with it than the drizzle. I will report back.

David Wolf

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 11, 2014
    Charlotte, NC
    Some people seem to have alothe better luck getting it open than I did. It does come open, but you have to use a tiny flat head screw driver to carefully pry it opeb. Even while being careful, half the time the seals and everything fallooks apart and you have to put it back together. It's just more of a pain than what I wanted to deal with. I do love how it vapes, and I have the pcc for it. I've never had much of a problem with a burnt taste. I basically use it now to try new juices. If they would just update the pods to be easier to get open, I would love it 100 percent. It just depends on how much you want to fiddle with it
    If you cut ALL the tabs off the black base it's easy to get apart. But you will have a little more leakage at times when you pull it out, just wipe it off.

DawnBella

ECF Veteran
    Jul 22, 2011
    USA
    Just got my 35 mg Fill my Pod tobacco juice in today. I am using it on my vaporesso drizzle kit. It seems a bit thiinner of a juice than the level up tobacco, but I am not sure I like the taste as well as the level up tobacco. It is not bad though. I would compare it to maybe Halo tourque 56ish?? I will probably stick with the level up, but I have yet to try both of them in my t-18 tank. My osub mini kits should be in tomorrow. The only thing that worries me about the level up is its thickness, but the t-18 has a much bigger coil with a lot more cotton, it may do better with it than the drizzle. I will report back.

Halo T 56 is my least favorite lol Thanks for the review!

cardsfan300

ECF Veteran
    Nov 10, 2014
    Florida
    I just got my 2 smok osub mini kits in today. I am using level up tobacco 45 mg, with 1 using the t-18 tank and the other the vaporesso drizzle tank. I am probably going to have to drop to the 24mg level using these, but now I can not figure out which tank I like better. The t-18, there is no airflow which is kind of nice and I am wondering if the bigger coils will handle the level up juice better than the drizzle coils. I do like the way the drizzle tank looks on the osub mini though, but it is hard to beat the way the t-18 draws for MTL. They both are very good though. The picture below is the set ups against the myjet.
    Resized_20170203_170048.jpeg

Reactions: David Wolf

dansus

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Jan 16, 2016
    London
    This desription of salts was posted at Origin Vape, thought it might be useful.

"This augmented e-juice is made with recreated salt forms, which you can find naturally occurring in tobacco leaf.

Vaping 25mg and 45mg nicotine strengths with nicotine salts are not the same as vaping 24mg regular e-liquid, it is not comparable due to the way salts are vaporized. Please note that everyone’s preference is different, so it might take some experimenting to understand the nicotine strength you are most comfortable with.

The main difference between regular e-juice and nicotine salts e-juice lies in how your bloodstream absorbs nicotine. A combustible cigarette’s nicotine content is absorbed faster into your bloodstream than regular e-liquid, and nicotine salts come closer to the “rush” you experience when you take a pull from a traditional cigarette due to the absorption rate."

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread