Nicotine Salts Juices for pods

Status
Not open for further replies.

cardsfan300

ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2014
Florida
Just ordered 2 bottles of the 24mg level up. Lol, I'm actually excited to get it because the taste grew on me so much. Maybe it's just the way it vapes out if the drizzle tank on top of the osub mini but I'm getting low on njoy dailys classic tobacco and excited to save money. The drizzle table does not drink juice fast at all, so I'm hoping I won't need anymore than 4 bottles a month. Huge savings over the daily

Reactions: David Wolf

dansus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Jan 16, 2016
    London
    Another juice getting good press is Tab.

tab.jpg

Apple wood smoked tobacco, if thats your thing.

Last edited:
    Reactions: David Wolf

David Wolf

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 11, 2014
    Charlotte, NC
    Nope. Worried about performance (how many fills per pod and dry hits) so went express .
    I have two Myjets, one of them I guess is newer and has a very small 0.5mm air hole between the two indentations on the side. That one has less issues with a dry hit though I also pause between toots and vape Thinner high pg juice.

DawnBella

ECF Veteran
    Jul 22, 2011
    USA
    I have two Myjets, one of them I guess is newer and has a very small 0.5mm air hole between the two indentations on the side. That one has less issues with a dry hit though I also pause between toots and vape Thinner high pg juice.
    Ugh. The liquid I'm using and reason why I wanted blanks is thick. The level up salt. We'll see. The level up performs really well in MVE pods but their not blanks so...

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread