Nicotine Salts Juices for pods

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
Cut off two of the little tabs, one each side, makes it easier.

I sold the MyJet within 24hrs because of the mouthpiece, designers were taking the piss far as I'm concerned.
I started out cutting off two tabs now cut all 4 off, makes it easy to refill and only on some coils have I had a little leakage and it didn't matter whether I had cut off 2 or 4 tabs, I just throw away ones that leak a little.

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
Ok. I'll try that. I like MVE better. Wish they sold blanks but I was able to rewick a MVE. Not something I want to do but it worked lol
I vape MTL and the reason i havent bought a Von Erl is the reviews saying you have to take a long draw to get it to fire. I had the same problem with the Cync using the shorter pods and that's a show stopper to me. The Myjet fires on the slightest puff so I'm good with it.

DawnBella

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
USA
MyJet deff a soft puff but MVE is kinda the same as long as you're getting the newer pods that make a lil snap when first put in.

Ps. Too late. Cut all 4 and almost myself lol

Edit. I basically destroyed the one I didn't cut. On second refill, it all kept coming apart and super tight draw. Using 2nd one in kit now but cut first. My guess is I'm gonna stay a MVE user.

Last edited:
Reactions: David Wolf

cardsfan300

ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2014
Florida
Yeah the mouth piece does take a bit of getting use to, but you do. I didn't like the myjet at first until I cut all 4 tabs off. Comes right out now and I have no fingernails lol. May be a little leakage, but nothing that is bad. I just love the draw on it and I have tried all the other pod systems for the most part. Another plus for me anyway is the pcc. I love not having to worry about the battery through out the day. Using level up, I am getting about 4 refills until I use a new pod. After spending the money I have on njoy dailys, this is going to save me a lot of money and it's the closest thing to the draw I am looking for. I can understand the frustration at first, I was there..but once you figure it all out, it is a great device!!

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
Too late. I gave it too a friend who doesn't mind buying prefills. lol. It's too much of a pain, flavor drops so fast and the charger worries me if lost. I'll stick with MVE. Performance awesome and refill super easy and flavor lasts... and I have a zillion of those USB cables :)
Well I might just have to try one of those next months vape buy :)

wycoff

Mar 7, 2017
If i remember correctly Mr Salt-E is 40/60 PG/VG and comes in 5/25/45mg.

There are a few nic salts juice lines available, POD comes to mind and no doubt more will be coming. I will post as i find them.

Mr Salt-E
Fill My Pod
I have a Juul but it is not powerful enough for me. I just ordered 3 bottles of Mr Salt E liquid. Can I use nic salt liquid in a lower power above ohm set up like the evod or other tank/batteries that are more powerful than the juul, icare, myjet?

pappasmurfsharem

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2013
Well I might just have to try one of those next months vape buy :)

Mine was just delivered today, I'll let you know my thoughts when I get home.

I was curious about trying PBusardo's juice because why not.... and bought the kit from whatever his vendor is.

Sadly the kit didn't come with the flavor I wanted, but I'll just dump it out if its nogood.

VictorC

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Salt time!
g3xIARN.jpg

Reactions: dansus
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread