Nicotine Salts Juices for pods

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
Seems like this whole 'Nic Salts' juice thing fits into kind of a niche market.

From what I have read, seems like the folks that are vaping on Nic Salts juice are using it in these 'Pods' instead of your standard atomizers we are all familiar with (RDAs, RTAs, clearomizers, etc) .... My question is:

1. Would Nic Salts work well in a standard atty such as something like a Kayfun?

2. I make my own juice at a cost of about 8 cents per ml ... Do you suppose it will be long before we can buy the ingredients so we can make our own DIY homemade flavored Nic Salts juice ... just like many of us now make our own vape juice at home?

Thanks,
Yep, I'm already doing DiY nic salts using Smooth from NN. And yes I also use it in a Kayfun V3 mini clone tank though with lower nic strength than in my Myjet pod.

dansus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Jan 16, 2016
    London
    Salts have hit the mainstream..

SAM_1156.JPG

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2015
    Has anyone tried the Mr. Salt Grappleberry? I'd love to know what you think of it, or if there are any other Mr. Salt juices you especially enjoy.

Will the Mr. Salt juices work in a regular tank instead of in a pod? I am thinking of getting my father-in-law a couple of the Joyetech Ego One kits with the CLR coils, and some juice to lure him away from analogs. I would rather not start him off with the pods, because I'm not familiar with them, and I don't want to learn about them right this minute.

Thanks in advance!

J.W.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2015
    Its one of their better ones. The tobacco and strawberry are popular too. Get the Joyetech AIO with 0.6ohm coil, much better than Ego. Goes perfect with 25mg salts.

Thank you very much! Their Strawberry is called Strawberry Funnel Cake, right? And the tobacco juice, is that the RY4? Do you like their Blood Orange Lemonade too?

I know the AIO is a great kit and has many fans, but I want the Ego One so he can use the CLR coils, since they are great as is, and whenever my father-in-law is ready for it, he can rewick and rebuild the coil. I love those coils.

Reactions: aikanae1

stillalive

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 26, 2011
    USA
    Has anyone tried Solace vapors salt eliquid? Also, at Chrystal Distribution's website, 35salte gets you $13 bottles of their Mr Salt e.
    Haven't tried them, but very curious to.

Mr. Salt E. tobacco at 45mg is pretty much the best juice I've ever had. Smells just like a fresh pack of American Spirits yellow and hits super nicely with the same sort of throat numbing as AS yellow smoke. Gets rid of my headaches just like a cigarette, too.

DawnBella

ECF Veteran
    Jul 22, 2011
    USA

Mr. Salt E. tobacco at 45mg is pretty much the best juice I've ever had. Smells just like a fresh pack of American Spirits yellow and hits super nicely with the same sort of throat numbing as AS yellow smoke. Gets rid of my headaches just like a cigarette, too.

But isn't it RY4 Carmel type or whatever? Like super sweet ?

Gcnc76

Dec 16, 2016
    United States

I haven't really tried any tobacco flavors since I first quit smoking and started vaping a few years ago, might need to get some though, sounds kinda good now. It'll be a nice change from pineapple, banana, orange, mango, etc., etc.!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread