Status
Not open for further replies.

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
I have tried several vendors and I have been the most pleased with RTSVapes nic in my DIY. Good luck to you.

Thanks for the thread link Rickajho, I don't believe I have ever read that thread. This o'l dog can still learn a thing or two.
girl_haha.gif

juicynoos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
"Paradox", French West Indies

JohnnyDill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Uranus
So im currently in search of a really good nicotine to use for my juice. I ordered some 100 mg 100VG nicotine from bull city vapors. Its not the worst but def no the best. Its making my juices a little harsh. So im wondering what peoples opinions are on good nicotine and from what company and if its american or non american??

To the OP- as you can see, 5 different vendors recommended in less than 2 pages! -As you can see, taste is very subjective. Try them all and see for yourself what works best for you. What kind of nic do I recommend? Why would it matter to YOU? :) {besides, some people on here are shills with business interests IMO}

Skipbrady1

May 14, 2014
New jersey
I have been using that nicotine from bull city vapor. I got 100mg strength in 100% vg. And when I do 3% nicotine it's quite harsh. And I am doing my calculations right I do know that. When I do 1% nicotine it's fine and no harshness to it. I am going to try nicvape, wizardlabs, and e-liq. They all apparently have American made nicotine. So I'm gonna check them all out and see what I like best. Thanks for all the info and advice everyone !

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    I have been using that nicotine from bull city vapor. I got 100mg strength in 100% vg. And when I do 3% nicotine it's quite harsh. And I am doing my calculations right I do know that. When I do 1% nicotine it's fine and no harshness to it. I am going to try nicvape, wizardlabs, and e-liq. They all apparently have American made nicotine. So I'm gonna check them all out and see what I like best. Thanks for all the info and advice everyone !

3% or 3mg/ml? There's a difference I think. If 3% is 30mg/ml, that'd be harsh for some people.

Art Mustel

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 24, 2009
    I don't know where you live but upon checking your link it appears prices are in euro and 100 mg/ml base in VG lists for 180.45 euros per liter and is sold only to Stores and professional business's !!! Seems kinda pricey to me.

Prices are shown in euro by default but you can set them to dollars. Yes, you selected the "pro" option, but what I've got is the standard, 12mg/ml. I understand your point, may be too pricey to purchase 100mg/ml, but I only need small amounts and low nicotine %; this is the best and cleanest nicotine you can get, but obviously it is not cheap., I agree on that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread