BrownBeer

Aug 13, 2008
Ohio, USSA
Chemical Name: S-3-(1-methyl-2-pyrrolidinyl) pyridine
Molecular Formula: C10H14N2
Molecular Weight: 162.23
Ionization Constants: pKa1 = 7.84, pKa2 = 3.04 at 15°C
Octanol-Water Partition Coefficient: 15:1 at pH 7

Nicotine is the active ingredient; inactive components of the product are menthol and a porous plug which are pharmacologically inactive. Nicotine is released when air is
inhaled through the Inhaler.

TropicalBob

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2008
Port Charlotte, FL USA
Interesting idea. The little piece inside the inhaler is not soft like those in e-cigs, however. Not sure how you will extract the liquid. And ... this is the biggie ... the nicotine is likely long ago evaporated from your used inhaler carts. It's quite volatile once exposed to air, which is why those tinfoil seals are plugging every unused inhaler cart. If they are new carts, you're far better off using them as intended than you are squeezing 10mg liquid for use in an e-cig.

Nazareth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2008
USA
BrownBeer- be careful- there may be components in the liquid that are significantly changed when atomized and vaporized- I don't know for sure, but if I were you, I'd probably just keep using hte nic inhalers in the approved inhaler, inbetween esmoking just to keep my nic levels up- use both, as ecigg carts I think might lose hteir nic levels rather quick while htere's still soem juice left i nthe carts- so having somethign liek the inhaler available to toke on while inhaling the Ecigg as well would help keep nic levels fairly steady, but again, be sure not to overdo it as you'd be gettign some nic still fro mthe ecigg- don't want to go overboard with hte nic.

If you want to moisten cartridges, pure Vegetable Glycerin is a much better choice I think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread