NicQuid® NEW USA ELIQUID line Available at SI - NOW IN STOCK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dwsizme

ECF Veteran
Aug 26, 2012
Michigan
Just got my order of the Nicquid...like it very much.
Here's what I just sampled tonight:
(12 mg nic)
Strawnana Smoothie - very good....sweet, I can definitely taste strawberry and banana.
Maraschino Blast fooled me at first. The first aroma reminded me of my dad's cherry pipe tobacco, but I taste cherry, not tobacco....very rich cherry taste. That's good, too.
OMG then I got to the Sinnabun.....absolutely cinnamon....yeah, this is going to be a favorite I think. :laugh:
My opinion is that this stuff is good. :thumb:

nightfell

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2012
Massachusetts
Just got my order of the Nicquid...like it very much.
Here's what I just sampled tonight:
(12 mg nic)
Strawnana Smoothie - very good....sweet, I can definitely taste strawberry and banana.
Maraschino Blast fooled me at first. The first aroma reminded me of my dad's cherry pipe tobacco, but I taste cherry, not tobacco....very rich cherry taste. That's good, too.
OMG then I got to the Sinnabun.....absolutely cinnamon....yeah, this is going to be a favorite I think. :laugh:
My opinion is that this stuff is good. :thumb:

Nice to hear some feedback about their juices.

CatLady007

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2011
FL Panhandle
So far, I've tried the Blueberry Tart, and it's quite good. I just loaded up some Strawberry, (both in CE3's) and I'm still working past the primer in the Strawberry one. But I'm thinking it'll be a winner, too...the smell....OMG, it's like a strawberry patch in early summer, when the afternoon sun hits it. Takes me back...

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
should be in about a week fingers crossed.... good news is it is being shipped from only 2 hours away :) No vanilla but there is a chocolate that i think tastes just like a tootsie roll :p Also the menthols I must say are better than the VOLT menthols.

Soo is it going to be one the SI website soon? Im due for my monthly order and im keen. Do they have a vanilla flavour? I bought the si vanilla but its not that great. And how does the menthols compare to the menthol burst (my daily vape). Excited!

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

Trainguy059

ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2012
Indiana
I'm vaping the 6mg Smooththol right now in a T3. I reminds me of a menthol vanilla dreamcicle with a very slight medicinal aftertaste. However, it may just be my taste buds being totally out of whack. The TH is pretty hard and more along the lines of the SI Ice Menthol than the Menthol Burst. My all day is the SI Ice Menthol, but I could see going with this for a change of pace. YMMWV

Soo is it going to be one the SI website soon? Im due for my monthly order and im keen. Do they have a vanilla flavour? I bought the si vanilla but its not that great. And how does the menthols compare to the menthol burst (my daily vape). Excited!

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread