Nite Lite Red Apple Replacement Liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi again everyone. I haven't been on this forum for some time as I have been happy with my setup and using my one and only vaping liquid Nite Lite Red Apple 12 mg. 65PG/35PG by PV Liquids. So they closed up shop a few months ago and I stocked up but only have two bottles left and am looking for a similar product. Have any of you Red Apple users found a similar tasting replacement that is reasonably priced? Thanks.

Thanks snowdog9. Pink Spot lists Washington Red Apple as $17.95 for 30 ml. and free shipping is $100+. I was used to paying as little as $9.80 for 30 ml. of NiteLite Red Apple when they ran their promotions and free shipping was around $28 total order I think - so I will probably pass on it. I really liked NiteLite needle nosed bottles also. I haven't been on ecig Forum for some time and there used to be a whole thread of NiteLite groupies and the head guru had a handle of Kat Darling I believe. I was hoping to get a few more responses but I guess the thread followers are in the wind now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread