Status
Not open for further replies.

dwcraig1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Imperial Beach, California
They're saying the 510 connector is made from pure copper. If that's the case, I see issues with it, as copper is very "soft". Be prepared for lots of complaints about the threading going bad.
One could wear the threads out within a week if the body of the 510 is cooper, hopefully just the positive pin is cooper.

wiredlove

Master Lurker
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2010
KY
There seems to be a lot lost in their translations; I'd not wager on the 510 actually being 'pure' copper - especially since the device's manual states that it's not to be used by "nurturing" women.
Screenshot 2016-06-02 10.40.09.png

Reactions: Rickajho

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Saw that Nitecore is coming out with a VW mod. Not terribly exciting with regard to specs (50w, no TC, but fires down to 0.1 ohm) but it has an interesting look. Not sure yet if I love it or hate it – need to see one up close.

Full specs and more photos are at: PRO BOX Q50 | Nitecore

View attachment 560551

Not exactly the Look I want in an e-Cigarette. But I like breaking away from the Standard Screen that most mods seem to have.

And a Belt Clip is something that Many Might Like.

Reactions: Yiana

Icey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2010
Skokie
I'm sold on this mod. Not because of the damn clip mind you. I like the manly design. The look is just about right in my ally; like a hideous pug just asking to be pet. None the less, the design (assuming) looks well built. Hard to come by something small and sturdy like my personal favorite of the SXmini S class, but judging from it's design at a glance, it looks promising. I just hope it doesn't feel hollow like the other current cheap mods on the market.

for 89$ not bad. And yeah we get it. You can get "blah blah" for whatever cheaper. Quality/quantity. I'm all for this mod, but I'm not preordering it. Preordering was designed to see how much volume of interest has been invested in.

Edit: If I see it available, I will order it :)

Yiana

Ultra Member
Nov 20, 2015
Planet Earth
There seems to be a lot lost in their translations; I'd not wager on the 510 actually being 'pure' copper - especially since the device's manual states that it's not to be used by "nurturing" women.
View attachment 561363

Mental illness? Roughly 90% of people with mental illness smokes. That one seems weird to put in there.

wiredlove

Master Lurker
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2010
KY
Mental illness? Roughly 90% of people with mental illness smokes. That one seems weird to put in there.

-shrug- I dunno. I enjoyed the implication that you can use it if you have asthma but only if you fire your doctor.

I'd be tempted to say the whole document is a google translate failure, but it reads more like a legal madlibs.

Reactions: Yiana
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread