Nitecore intellicharger i2 flashing one light

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it means anything (with no battery in it). I have one of those chargers and mine does not do that. Can you get it exchanged? Perhaps something faulty with the unit.
I got mine from a friend and it was working just fine. since I got it, it hasn't been charging my 26650 only on the right side. I've tried contacting nitecore and haven't gotten a response in 3 days now.

Bonskibon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2015
I got mine from a friend and it was working just fine. since I got it, it hasn't been charging my 26650 only on the right side. I've tried contacting nitecore and haven't gotten a response in 3 days now.
If its not charging on the right side and that's the side with the blinking light than maybe just that side isn't working. Does the other bay work?

Wish I could be more help. Mine is new so no problems with it yet so not sure what's going on with yours. Not sure if it's safe if it's not working properly. Do you have another one you can use?
You have been more help than the manufacturing company. I do not have another charger at the moment so vaping is gonna be out on hold. Thankfully I'm just a cloud chaser using 0mg of nico.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread