Not open for further replies.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Hiya Glam'aam! I'm just finding my way thru the new and improved corn maze here. I didn't think I had any questions about it, but I see that the more I'm using it, the more "What's that, where's that" comes up!

Thankfully my trusty NLV tanks are full and batts are charged!

Happy FREEDAY!!!!!!

dmwalker24

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2012
Little Elm, TX
I've been registered on ECF since 2012. I decided to finally get involved and start posting and it's due entirely to this thread. Based on the reviews here I placed an order for some NLV juices, and one in particular is so spectacular that I had to be able to post here about it.

Capparillo - Hands down the best coffee vape I've ever tried by light years. The only thing that comes close is a flavor called 'Caramel Macchiatto' from a local vendor here in North Texas. The coffee is subtle but authentic and balanced so well with the caramel and vanilla. I go back and forth sometimes getting the irish cream flavor, and sometimes not. It's flavorful but not overpowering or face-meltingly sweet. And let me just say... I am a coffee drinker. I average 2 - 3 full pots a day, and not crap coffee either. Good quality stuff. I spend a fair portion of my pay on Starbucks. I've been to Brazil on several occasions. I know what coffee should taste like, and Capparillo is IT.

The only downside to all of this is that because you never know what you're going to get with coffee vape flavors, I only ordered a 10ml bottle. Even trying to babysit it, I didn't make it 3 full days before that little bottle was empty. I've got the last little bit saved in my Kayfun. 130ml mini jug to be ordered as soon as I get paid!

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
its sale time everybody! :w00t:

PVLiquids.com is now having a 2 Day Spring Break Sale on all NiteLiteVapor 30ml Vapor Liquids

SAVE $3 0ff EACH 30ml bottle that you order using the Coupon Code: springbreak

Everyday BULK discounts on 30ml bottles will remain ACTIVE so you can SAVE even more!

* Coupon codes must be applied during checkout and 'during the sale'. We can not manually apply them for you or after you have submitted your order. So PLEASE make sure to REVIEW your order BEFORE you submit it. No exceptions.

Sale Discount Code is valid until midnight Friday 05/01/2015 (Central Time)

Always FREE SHIPPING on ALL orders within the USA. Minimum Order Purchase $14.00

Please feel free to post this Sale on any Forums you may frequent to pass on the savings!

Thank you for your continued patronage,
The PVL Team

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
I've been registered on ECF since 2012. I decided to finally get involved and start posting and it's due entirely to this thread. Based on the reviews here I placed an order for some NLV juices, and one in particular is so spectacular that I had to be able to post here about it.

Capparillo - Hands down the best coffee vape I've ever tried by light years. The only thing that comes close is a flavor called 'Caramel Macchiatto' from a local vendor here in North Texas. The coffee is subtle but authentic and balanced so well with the caramel and vanilla. I go back and forth sometimes getting the irish cream flavor, and sometimes not. It's flavorful but not overpowering or face-meltingly sweet. And let me just say... I am a coffee drinker. I average 2 - 3 full pots a day, and not crap coffee either. Good quality stuff. I spend a fair portion of my pay on Starbucks. I've been to Brazil on several occasions. I know what coffee should taste like, and Capparillo is IT.

The only downside to all of this is that because you never know what you're going to get with coffee vape flavors, I only ordered a 10ml bottle. Even trying to babysit it, I didn't make it 3 full days before that little bottle was empty. I've got the last little bit saved in my Kayfun. 130ml mini jug to be ordered as soon as I get paid!

that is fantastic news! i totally agree. Caparillo is outstanding juice. thanks for sharing that story. im really glad to hear it. :)

Glam

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2011
La Salle, Illinois
:banana::banana::banana: Another sale!!! Thanks for posting it Kemo. NLV has more sales than Kohl's. :D

Happy to hear you are liking your juice, DM.....did you try any others? The tobaccos are my favs.....they are tobaccolicious. And are wonderful mixed with the Caparillo or just by themselves with a real cup o' java. And we are coffee snobs at our house too...love Sumatran and Ethiopian.

dmwalker24

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2012
Little Elm, TX
Happy to hear you are liking your juice, DM.....did you try any others? The tobaccos are my favs.....they are tobaccolicious. And are wonderful mixed with the Caparillo or just by themselves with a real cup o' java. And we are coffee snobs at our house too...love Sumatran and Ethiopian.

I ordered samples of Gold and BountyHunter and they threw in a free bottle of Renegade as well. When I was dripping renegade in a little 510 atty it came across like a gingersnap, but when I put some in my dual coil Goblin at ~0.6 ohm, those spice notes seemed way too assertive. I don't know if it's the setup, or my taste buds, or just trying to sort out a bunch of new flavors. After that I loaded up my Kayfun with Caparillo and proceeded to vape the entire 10ml. As soon as I get a chance I'm going to try the Gold/BH in a setup that's a little less rowdy.

I will say that from my testing in the little 510 these are some of the most subtle and complex tobacco flavors I've ever come across. I've never liked that over the top nuttiness that typical 555 flavors tend to have. More testing and we'll see how they shake out.

Glam

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2011
La Salle, Illinois
Thanks for your feed back....and will look forwarding to hearing how you like Gold and Bounty Hunter....I love them both, but Gold is my favorite of the two, and my 2nd favorite of all of NLV's juice. In fact, I would not go a day without some Gold in one of my tanks. And Line Rider is my 3rd most favorite....the nutty/tobacco blend is just right for me. I vape Line Rider every day too.

Please continue giving us your impressions of these....we love hearing of others' experiences with NLV.

dmwalker24

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2012
Little Elm, TX
TL/DR: Gold is great! Almost as great as Caparillo.

Well I got home from work and after embedding what remains of my Kayfun v4 clone in the sheet rock (sometimes it's better to wait to buy until all the reviews are in)... I grabbed my Nautilus, and loaded up a few ml of Gold. The smell and the flavor tell two different stories.

When I smelled it in the bottle what came across with a more traditional tobacco juice, but from the first puff it was obvious that isn't the case. I'm getting a very similar caramel and vanilla hit to the Caparillo. It's just that instead of coffee it's tobacco as the 'unifying' flavor. What I find really interesting is that in context with these particular caramel and vanilla flavorings it's like a tobacco masquerading as the bakery type flavors others have mentioned.

For someone who has never really been a huge fan of tobacco juices, I have to say this one is a winner. I could easily make this an ADV. I've always had a pretty decent palate for detecting flavors, even when I was smoking, but whoever is crafting these flavors is really really good at what they do. There's more sophisticated understanding of flavor combinations in these liquids than I find in a lot of the "best" "premium" juices. At any rate, I'm sure it's obvious by now that I enjoy writing and once I get started it's hard to stop. I'll be placing a sizable order here in a couple days. I'm not going back to smoking and that means not running out of NLV.

Glam

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2011
La Salle, Illinois
:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: And another one comes into the light! Just thrills me DM to read your post and find you are tasting the same delisciousness that we have come to appreciate from NLV's mixmaster extraordinaire.

And an even bigger :thumbs: for not going back to smoking....NLV is just the company that will keep you from doing that. It took me over 3 years to find that perfect juice, and I love hearing that others are having the same delightful experience.

Keep us posted....we love it! :wub:

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
TL/DR: Gold is great!

... whoever is crafting these flavors is really really good at what they do. There's more sophisticated understanding of flavor combinations in these liquids than I find in a lot of the "best" "premium" juices. At any rate, I'm sure it's obvious by now that I enjoy writing and once I get started it's hard to stop. I'll be placing a sizable order here in a couple days. I'm not going back to smoking and that means not running out of NLV.

I am equally happy to read your post and hear your review, dm! This is a most wonderfully expressive and detailed post about a liquid I call my Beloved. :wub:

And yes, a thousand times yes, the creator over at NLV abstolutely knows what he's doing! NLV creations, from Day One, have held to the highest standards in quality and flavor profiles.

Sounds like you're one of us now, kiddo. ;)

PS. I took the liberty of enlarging the parts of your post that made me smile largely. :D

Glam

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2011
La Salle, Illinois
Wait until you try some of the other tobaccos, DM. They are all worthy of our love. I vape them all.

Love reading these posts....makes me so proud that we are supporting such a great company with absofreakinglutely the best premade eliquid you can buy.

1420265079308.jpg

Last edited:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
The smoothly wonderful taste of Tappulles has been today's dominating consumable. It's always in my daily mix, but today my taste buds have been particularly drawn to it (once I got past my daily coffee & Sinn Rolz).

Tapp-tapp-tappa & mmmm-mmmm-MMMM! This is some good stuffs. :hubba:

Glam

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2011
La Salle, Illinois
One of the things I love the most about NiteLiteVapor is their Ultra Menthol Drops....I was a menthol smoker, and that has carried over to my vaping habits. I add a couple or three drops of this to every tank. It is a cold, cold, cold, additive with no flavor, so it is not adding any mint taste to the juice. All menthol vapers need to take note...this is the best juice to give that cool throat hit I have found. (And very affordable since a little goes a lonnnnnng way.)

Reactions: DPLongo22
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread