NiteLiteVapor......I am astonished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Amy, for most of us, we pretty much agree that one of the outstanding traits of NLV liquids IS the throat hit! It's legendary actually. Yes, of course a bit higher nic will give you more, but even at 12mg. you will most likely find it hitting that sweet spot!

I vape 18mg., but every now and then, I want a bit less, so I also buy my faves in 12mg. I have never once noticed a decrease in the TH.

Happy vapes~

I can vouch for that.

A friend sent me some 12 mg NLV and I was surprised that there was an actual throat hit since I was used to 24 mg at the time. But NLV delivered, and aside from the yumminess of GOLD, the TH factor cinched it for me and I placed my first order. I've been happily enjoying NLV ever since.

Even Fruit3 had a steady TH. Yes, and plain fruit vape had a TH. ;)

Am I rambling? Probably. Been a long week...

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
I can vouch for that.

A friend sent me some 12 mg NLV and I was surprised that there was an actual throat hit since I was used to 24 mg at the time. But NLV delivered, and aside from the yumminess of GOLD, the TH factor cinched it for me and I placed my first order. I've been happily enjoying NLV ever since.

Even Fruit3 had a steady TH. Yes, and plain fruit vape had a TH. ;)

Am I rambling? Probably. Been a long week...

Ramble on, dude. :D

Glam

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2011
La Salle, Illinois
I got a couple of new tanks yesterday in the mail....Aspire bottom dual coil. And the NLV juice tastes differently....still delicious, but different. I was used to Aro, bottom single coil. I love them both but they do perform very differently. I would suggest to any of you who have vapor's tongue, try a different tank system. The Gold mixed with Vanilla Strait is a very nice, mellow combination on the new set up.

Glam

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2011
La Salle, Illinois
This post is to tell you about a new flavor from NiteLiteVapor.....BACKSTON. In my opinion, this is the flavor, vapor, and mouth feel all the other eliquid manufacturers have been striving to achieve. If you are still looking for a perfect tobacco flavor to replace your cigarette...please give this a try. It tastes like you always wanted your cigarette to taste only 100 times better. And if you are a menthol smoker/vaper order some Ultra Menthol Drops and add two or three drops to it. This has a rich, dark, truly satisfying taste like I have never experienced. I can only give it thumbs up, and urge you to give it a try. :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

s0ma

Aug 17, 2010
Ohio, USA
I came to add to the compliments. NLV rocks!!!

I absolutely LOVE the newer flavor NLV4ya. Always been a fan of Bounty Hunter too!! My wife and I both used Vapeport when it was being made too... was an awesome menthol blend.

I can't say enough about NLV. Every batch I have ordered has been spot on in terms of flavor, no real need to steep, and the amounts of vapor are incredible, even on an eGo battery & aspire bdc... simply amazing. The consistency batch to batch is incredible too.

Thank you so much NLV people... keep making awesome juices!!

Glam

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2011
La Salle, Illinois
Bumping this thread to keep the love available for all to see....if you like tobacco vapes, Backston is the one to try. What a taste experience....it does not really taste so much like a cigarette...it tastes like you wanted always your cigarette to taste! And free shipping....:thumb:

PVLiquids.com. So far I love all their tobaccos, with Backston being at the top. NLV Gold is also top notch.

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
Bumping this thread to keep the love available for all to see....if you like tobacco vapes, Backston is the one to try. What a taste experience....it does not really taste so much like a cigarette...it tastes like you wanted always your cigarette to taste! And free shipping....:thumb:

PVLiquids.com. So far I love all their tobaccos, with Backston being at the top. NLV Gold is also top notch.

and try Tappules too! its the best apple tobacco vape ever. its like an apple pie in your atomizer :)

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
planes, I'm not sure I understand. PVLiquids.com is easy to navigate, no? The menu on the left hand side gives you all the options, and if you just want to go straight to ordering, you simply click on "Products by NiteLiteVapor". I'm not sure what all you went thru, but I know any of us here would be happy to assist if ya like. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread