Status
Not open for further replies.

deezdrama

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2012
illinois
Ive been vaping for years...

NLV was one of my first juices I tried and loved bounty hunter, renegade, caramel, and vapeport.
I vaped only NLV for over a year while it was in house, now I see its handled and sold by other sites and the price has jumped way up.
I really miss NLV juice but just cant force myself to order anymore due to the steep price increase.
Ive since been vaping MBV and can get 240ml for cheaper than 1 minijug.
Now I see they have all kinds of new flavors, can anyone confirm there recipes are the same and worth it?
Hows there new flavors?
Vapeport was probably my favorite juice of alltime but see its nolonger available :( what happened to it?

planes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2013
MA
planes, I'm not sure I understand. PVLiquids.com is easy to navigate, no? The menu on the left hand side gives you all the options, and if you just want to go straight to ordering, you simply click on "Products by NiteLiteVapor". I'm not sure what all you went thru, but I know any of us here would be happy to assist if ya like. :)

Any company that expects me to struggle to order ain't ever gonna get me to buy nuttin eva.

NLV's wonderful website and streamlined ordering system. LOL

Search for NLV. OK. Go to website. OK. Look at pictures. Click picture. Go to another website. Wait. What was I looking at. Oh that picture. Click picture. Nothing happens. Hmmm. Ok what is it called. Oh NLV gold. Where do I find out about it? OH OK. Look at left menu. I guess it's NLV Flavors.(Oh but I might have clicked products by nitelife.) Now search through a cumbersome list of descriptions with no pictures. Oh there it is. Ok now, htf do I order it. Oh now i click products by nitelife. What size do i want? OK what was the name of that one. Oh sh^t I forgot. Let me go back now or maybe I should start opening up tabs to save that page. Ok now I remember. Order. What do I want next. Absolutely Nothing becasue its a site built by hillbillies in the early nineties. ...

Avid

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Absolutely Nothing becasue its a site built by hillbillies in the early nineties. ...

I kinda have to agree here, sorry NLV fans

I go to the site, which provides a link to direct me to another site (not fond of that at all, but hey, I'll check it out) to a left menu Flavor Descriptions list I have to read all about because there are no pictures. I'm expecting pictures. Now, this isn't to say I don't read descriptions anyway, I just don't usually have to read the ones I'm not interested in based on the picture (i.e. if I see a picture of bowl of cherries and menthol crystals, I already know I don't have to read about it) but there's no pictures. Bounty Hunter doesn't even have a manufacturer/vendor description! What does a Bounty Hunter taste like? ;) It has reviews from people who say what it tastes like to them but not what's in it or what it's supposed to taste like. So based on the reviews (if I wanted to read them all and I don't) it could taste like anything from Twinkies to Vanilla Tobacco to Popcorn... or brown sugar. NLV Gold doesn't have a vendor description either so according to reviews it's either maple pancake, toasted hazelnut, Golden Grahams cereal or... chickpeas? Reviews are helpful but I like when vendors or manufacturers say what it's supposed to taste like, even if it doesn't necessarily taste that way to me. At least I'll know if something's wrong with it. This is the first eliquid site I've seen that doesn't give pictures along with a flavor profile on all of their blends. I want to know what flavors are in the juice!

Needless to say, I too, am astonished.

So how much are they? Well, you have to go back to the menu page and further down the left menu you find the 'Products by NiteLiteVapor' link which shows you how much the bottles are because the prices aren't listed on the description page. There you will find prices, pics of random bottles and a drop down where you can order your flavor and mg's.

I wouldn't say navigating the site is difficult, but I would say that it requires too many steps. It needs to have some representative pictures that you can click on to get to the flavor profiles you want to read from the manufacturer, complete with pricing, options, "add to cart" feature and reviews or a reviews link all on the same page . The flavors may be good - hell, they might even be exceptional - but I may never know. There are so many other vendor choices these days with sites that provide a much more comprehensive shopping experience with a more professional look. Based on the website 'as is', I don't think NLV is for me. Too many links and not enough readily available info. If they improved upon their website, I think it may open up their customer base significantly.

... then all you NLV fans can point to the rest of us and say, "see? we told you so!" :)

Edit: I just saw a NLV thread with over 5k posts in it. I guess you're already telling us so! lol

(still want pics and better flavor descriptions, though!) :2cool:

Last edited:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I'm a very simple guy, and I'll admit that the website isn't the most user friendly I've ever seen, but ultimately I'm ALL about the juice and price.

I love a couple of their juices. Not like, LOVE! And the price, for me, is reasonable at $.38 per ml in jug size (which is all that I buy). So while I'm not telling you guys what you should think, I won't bat an eye ordering from the site - many times over.

Avid

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I'm a very simple guy, and I'll admit that the website isn't the most user friendly I've ever seen, but ultimately I'm ALL about the juice and price.

This is true and I'm glad you found flavors you love! I'm still searching for an ADV at a price I can afford to vape all day! I might have liked to try a few NLV flavors which is why I came to the review thread in the first place... but I don't spend $$ on juice that I don't know what it is. The 2 (seemingly) most recommended - Bounty Hunter and NLV Gold - piqued my curiousity but they don't even have an actual description. I admit to being somewhat fussy when it comes to flavors, especially certain fruits and menthol. Tropikeyta is described as "A fantastic tropical fruit cocktail. No banana or coconut". :confused: I'm not so interested in which flavors it doesn't have, but which ones it does have. I like pineapple, but not passion fruit, mangoes, limes, etc., so yeah, that type of information is important to me. I'm not dissing the juice because I've never tried it - but the website is frustrating!

And I really don't want to vape chickpeas ;)

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
This is true and I'm glad you found flavors you love! I'm still searching for an ADV at a price I can afford to vape all day! I might have liked to try a few NLV flavors which is why I came to the review thread in the first place... but I don't spend $$ on juice that I don't know what it is. The 2 (seemingly) most recommended - Bounty Hunter and NLV Gold - piqued my curiousity but they don't even have an actual description. I admit to being somewhat fussy when it comes to flavors, especially certain fruits and menthol. Tropikeyta is described as "A fantastic tropical fruit cocktail. No banana or coconut". :confused: I'm not so interested in which flavors it doesn't have, but which ones it does have. I like pineapple, but not passion fruit, mangoes, limes, etc., so yeah, that type of information is important to me. I'm not dissing the juice because I've never tried it - but the website is frustrating!

Well, I'd pass on the hummus juice too, if it was presented to me (NOT a fan of hummus, sorry, hummus-people!). I'm also not great at giving Sommelier-type descriptions, such as can be found on the http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/general-e-liquid-discussion/451311-looking-nitelitevapor-liquids-they-pvliquids-com.html thread, but -

MY biggies are (1) Tappulles, and (2) Red Apple. Tappulles is some apple-tobacco-spice mix that makes MY taste buds jump for joy, and Red Apple tastes like (drum roll...) red apple! :D

That being said, I WILL try small bottles because all descriptions truly mean nothing to me. I know that I need to try something to know if I'll like it, so I'll do in small doses before DIVING IN HEAD FIRST, which always follows if I like it.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
^^^ :) ^^^

Ive been vaping for years...

NLV was one of my first juices I tried and loved bounty hunter, renegade, caramel, and vapeport.
I vaped only NLV for over a year while it was in house, now I see its handled and sold by other sites and the price has jumped way up.
I really miss NLV juice but just cant force myself to order anymore due to the steep price increase.
Ive since been vaping MBV and can get 240ml for cheaper than 1 minijug.
Now I see they have all kinds of new flavors, can anyone confirm there recipes are the same and worth it?
Hows there new flavors?
Vapeport was probably my favorite juice of alltime but see its nolonger available :( what happened to it?

deezdrama, I found NLV about a year into vaping, and was thrilled that I did. I started out vaping some of the same ones you did, and in fact, Bounty Hunter is still always in my rotation.

NLV is now sold via PVLiquids.com, but as far as price goes, it's only up a little bit, but there is also now free shipping over a 14$ purchase, so it's still very reasonable.

Yes, as far as I know, the flavors (recipes) are the same as what you remember. There are definitely some new flavors since you've ordered, and I for one absolutely love NLV4ya and Backston and Tappulles! Vapeport has been retird. :( But give a try to some of the ones I've mentioned (as well as NLV GOLD, which goes without saying!) and let us know what you think. :)

Glam

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2011
La Salle, Illinois

Hi, Avid......I do understand where you are coming from, but how many of those descriptions have you read, ordered the e liquid, and then found out that your taste buds could not detect any or very few of the flavors that were so beautifully described in an attempt to make you think you were going to be tasting nectar of the gods? So many of the descriptions are laughable when you finally vape them, that is just how subjective e liquid is. Because I usually only vape tobaccos, and those are really subjective, I read all the glowing user reviews, and decided to just order some samples to see if they were just hype or something I would like too. Those samples led me to discovering tastes I had been looking for in a clear juice that did not clog my coils and cartos. And not a single one of them turned into my all day vape, but all of them turned into my all day vapes.:)

So now, I am going to describe the NLV tobacco e liquids for you.....and I know this is just my opinion and that is subjective.

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Glam

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2011
La Salle, Illinois
Any company that expects me to struggle to order ain't ever gonna get me to buy nuttin eva.

NLV's wonderful website and streamlined ordering system. LOL

Search for NLV. OK. Go to website. OK. Look at pictures. Click picture. Go to another website. Wait. What was I looking at. Oh that picture. Click picture. Nothing happens. Hmmm. Ok what is it called. Oh NLV gold. Where do I find out about it? OH OK. Look at left menu. I guess it's NLV Flavors.(Oh but I might have clicked products by nitelife.) Now search through a cumbersome list of descriptions with no pictures. Oh there it is. Ok now, htf do I order it. Oh now i click products by nitelife. What size do i want? OK what was the name of that one. Oh sh^t I forgot. Let me go back now or maybe I should start opening up tabs to save that page. Ok now I remember. Order. What do I want next. Absolutely Nothing becasue its a site built by hillbillies in the early nineties. ...

All that I can say here is to reiterate....I am a senior woman who has very limited technical ability with computers and I managed to navigate around in this website. It is not a fancy website with a bunch of beautiful pictures promising you an otherworldly experience with their juice....it is just a list of the juices they make with a few descriptive words and reviews by users. For most of the products, they have let the vapers tell us what they think their juice flavors taste like. I am thinking that tastes are so subjective they pretty much let you, the vaper, make up your own mind as to what you think each juice tastes like to you. As you can see from the reviews, and from reading reviews on any juice on this forum, we do not often agree as to what flavors we can taste or what a certain juice tastes like.

I love all the NLV tobaccos.....ALL of them....and I cannot give you a flavor description on any except Line Rider which I think has a nuttiness in the tobacco and Harbor Nite in which I can taste chocolate in the tobacco. They are all different...and all very enjoyable to me.

I do not care if Hillbillies designed the website....and if those are Hillbillies making that juice....let me have some more of that there moonshine, please.

Last edited:

planes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2013
MA
All that I can say here is to reiterate....I am a senior woman who has very limited technical ability with computers and I managed to navigate around in this website. It is not a fancy website with a bunch of beautiful pictures promising you an otherworldly experience with their juice....it is just a list of the juices they make with a few descriptive words and reviews by users. For most of the products, they have let the vapers tell us what they think their juice flavors taste like. I am thinking that tastes are so subjective they pretty much let you, the vaper, make up your own mind as to what you think each juice tastes like to you. As you can see from the reviews, and from reading reviews on any juice on this forum, we do not often agree as to what flavors we can taste or what a certain juice tastes like.

I love all the NLV tobaccos.....ALL of them....and I cannot give you a flavor description on any except Line Rider which I think has a nuttiness in the tobacco and Harbor Nite in which I can taste chocolate in the tobacco. They are all different...and all very enjoyable to me.

I do not care if Hillbillies designed the website....and if those are Hillbillies making that juice....let me have some more of that there moonshine, please.

There are too many very good juice companies around to bother with the hassle of a company that's been around since the beginning and can't update a website. Heck even a free Weebly site would be an improvement. Have you tried any other company? I'll bet many haven't vaped anything different and are missing out on a lot of good new companies.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
There are too many very good juice companies around to bother with the hassle of a company that's been around since the beginning and can't update a website. Heck even a free Weebly site would be an improvement. Have you tried any other company? I'll bet many haven't vaped anything different and are missing out on a lot of good new companies.

I currently purchase from four different companies, and NLV is a relatively recent addition. And product-wise, it quickly jumped to the top.

I've used better websites. I haven't tasted better juice.

All of the above is prefaced with the obligatory "IMO".

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld

And the question that occurs to me now is, have YOU tried IT? If the answer is already here in this thread, I apologize for asking you to repeat the answer. I'm truly just curious.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
As am I, planes (curious).

I've also purchased from MANY vendors over my vape life, and once I discovered NiteLiteVapor, it certainly eliminated the need to search for yet another possibly good vape. And just FYI, I have never once found NLV's site to be any sort of bother. It's been easy to order! And re-order, and re-order. :)

If I felt as strongly as you seem to, I would certainly not be shopping at a site I didn't like. That would be it, and I doubt anyone would be the wiser, as I'd have no reason to say so, unless someone asked. Then, surely, I would give an opinion. Once.

Hope you find the vapes and the sites that please you!

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
If I felt as strongly as you seem to, I would certainly not be shopping at a site I didn't like. That would be it, and I doubt anyone would be the wiser, as I'd have no reason to say so, unless someone asked. Then, surely, I would give an opinion. Once.

Hope you find the vapes and the sites that please you!

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
even a free Weebly site would be an improvement.

Are you shopping for great juice or a great website designer? ;)

Some of the "slick" websites have the worst juice. Perhaps they know they need to attract customers in some other way. :blink:

Ever been to some of the best local restaurants in any town? Never the "prettiest" ones......but going strong for 60+ years? ...it's all about reputation.

Have you tried any other company? I'll bet many haven't vaped anything different and are missing out on a lot of good new companies.

And I'll bet you that many of the people in this topic, who have been vaping since 2010-2011 and before have dumped more bad ejuice down the drain than many vapers have vaped yet.....or will ever vape. ;)

Planes---- hard to order---- Back in the day when ejuice vendors were having to play musical credit card processors, people would wait in line, for days and weeks, just to get NLV (and a few other well known companies). Yes, we set alarm clocks. :facepalm:

NLV was around years ago, and is still a big fav today, in late 2014. That is just not true of a lot of ejuice vendors.:closedeyes: I've watched many bite the dirt who came on the scene and didn't make it. I've seen some old vendors "burn out" and the negative reviews section here is filled up with those names. :lol:

I tend to feel confident going with the "tried and true". juice that has passed the test of time.

BTW, I think this is my 1st post in this topic, so it's not like I'm a fangirl doing some cheerleading. Just been around long enough to see what is what.

I DIY a lot, so I know how hard, but also how easy, it is to make ejuice...1/2 of the hundreds of bottles of ejuice I've bought for $15 a bottle.......I could have made in a split second for about 6 cents.

Just don't judge a book by it's cover, that's all. You can't vape pretty pictures. You may just find your all day vape!

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014

I buy my ejuice from "a lot of good new companies" and some are considered by many to be the best, but I always have NLV in my stash and plan on never running out. Yes, their site follows a different scheme, but the end result is the same. Choose the size bottle you want, pick your flavor and nic level, and add to cart. The bang for your buck comes during the vape, where I prefer it.

NLV will always be in my weekly rotation.

And may I add another plus about this vendor? Their prices are already awesome, but they also seem to put out great sales with major discounts routinely. What's not to love?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread