Status
Not open for further replies.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I just ordered a bunch of SR Mega Fusions without any problems. They were unpunched but that's better than none and it's no problem putting a hole in them.

I'm still on the first one I ordered. I think Isaac may be shooting himself in the foot with making products that last so long. I haven't needed to place an order for months and I mean many.

Last edited:

ColoKaren

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2013
United States
What kind of juice are you putting in that baby, 5C??

I just ordered a bunch of SR Mega Fusions without any problems. They were unpunched but that's better than none and it's no problem putting a hole in them.

I'm still on the first one I ordered. I think Isaac may be shooting himself in the foot with making products that last so long. I haven't needed to place an order for months and I mean many.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
What kind of juice are you putting in that baby, 5C??

I use Ikenvape juice mostly. I'm not into all the fruity, pastry,candy flavors and as VG gives me terrible headaches I use 100% PG or as close to that as I can get.
I have a bunch of the 2.4 or 2.5 ohm megas. I could send you a couple to try.

Last edited:

ColoKaren

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2013
United States
I'm DIYing now, and down to some AWFUL Smok 3.2 cartos. Worst "quality" control I've ever experienced. One carto fell apart, and the others have only lasted for a couple days--and that's with my 10% flavoring and 1-drop per 10ml of Stevia to sweeten, 65 VG-25 PG-10 DW. The same recipes got me 1.5 to 2 weeks out of my last Platinums (which I didn't care for, as they flooded after only a couple of days when the slot is covered in juice).

You're so incredibly kind to offer your IKVs! I'm really interested in the filler-less Mega Procoil 2.4 and would gladly paypal you if you can spare a couple!!

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I'm DIYing now, and down to some AWFUL Smok 3.2 cartos. Worst "quality" control I've ever experienced. One carto fell apart, and the others have only lasted for a couple days--and that's with my 10% flavoring and 1-drop per 10ml of Stevia to sweeten, 65 VG-25 PG-10 DW. The same recipes got me 1.5 to 2 weeks out of my last Platinums (which I didn't care for, as they flooded after only a couple of days when the slot is covered in juice).

You're so incredibly kind to offer your IKVs! I'm really interested in the filler-less Mega Procoil 2.4 and would gladly paypal you if you can spare a couple!!

Just PM me your address and I'll shoot you a couple.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Oh.
Mah.
Gosh.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just swapped out a flooding Smok POS with a 2.4 fillerless Nitro our hero 5C sent me.

Oh.
Mah.
GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!

No more fiddling with my thingie (it's an IBTanked thang)!!!
I'm in heaven!!!!! So THAT'S what my DIY juice tastes like?!?! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
I'm telling ya J5 is an amazing person. Gid, I love that guy.
Oh Karen! That's AWESOME!
They turned out amazingly beautiful. When we had them initially they last only about a day. The flavors really shine so bright with these.
I wanted to do them in a standard size but the production demands 10,000 units ugh. I'm still pushing. We began moving our lines in so it should only be a matter of time now. :)

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
They turned out amazingly beautiful. When we had them initially they last only about a day. The flavors really shine so bright with these.
I wanted to do them in a standard size but the production demands 10,000 units ugh. I'm still pushing. We began moving our lines in so it should only be a matter of time now. :)

I learned it all from Isaac. He taught me everything I know.

ColoKaren

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2013
United States
The longevity 5C proclaims would definitely be a bonus for me, but the best things about this carto are the HUGELY improved taste and the lack of flooding. I *hate* flooding cartos! I'm still getting the hang of it (I have to remember not to tilt my ProVari up while I'm vaping while reclined in bed, for example), and the peppery flavor of a couple DIY juices I made with a less awesome NIC base is much more apparent with the Nitro. I also get to remember to be werry werry careful when I pull up the tank to refill--I spilled a goodly amount of juice when I exposed the holes the first couple (I'm a bit thick) times.

I've got a couple newbie vaping friends I'm going to turn onto the ProCoil as soon as y'all get more in stock! I'd planned on giving away the 15 (!!!) or so Smok cartos I was stuck with, but really, how mean would that be?! The ProCoils do more than just put those to shame--it's almost like I wasn't really vaping with those cartos, more like swapping juice from a tank to a Kleenex half the time. YUCK. Any ETA on the Mega ProCoils?

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
The longevity 5C proclaims would definitely be a bonus for me, but the best things about this carto are the HUGELY improved taste and the lack of flooding. I *hate* flooding cartos! I'm still getting the hang of it (I have to remember not to tilt my ProVari up while I'm vaping while reclined in bed, for example), and the peppery flavor of a couple DIY juices I made with a less awesome NIC base is much more apparent with the Nitro. I also get to remember to be werry werry careful when I pull up the tank to refill--I spilled a goodly amount of juice when I exposed the holes the first couple (I'm a bit thick) times.

I've got a couple newbie vaping friends I'm going to turn onto the ProCoil as soon as y'all get more in stock! I'd planned on giving away the 15 (!!!) or so Smok cartos I was stuck with, but really, how mean would that be?! The ProCoils do more than just put those to shame--it's almost like I wasn't really vaping with those cartos, more like swapping juice from a tank to a Kleenex half the time. YUCK. Any ETA on the Mega ProCoils?
There isn't a vaper around that hasn't had their tank slide up on them. If they tell the truth about it. More than once I've reached into my jeans pocket and grabbed my PV by the tank and had it come off emptying the contents all over my pants. Oh and it never happens unless the tank is full.

Last edited:

ColoKaren

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2013
United States
lol... glad it's not just me! I did it the first time with the Nitro with only a half-full tank, as I wanted to add some ripe banana to my DIY peanut butter cup... :facepalm: The second time with the Nitro was just plain dim; I thought the tank was empty but OH NO it was full. *Was* being the operative word.

There isn't a vaper around that hasn't had their tank slide up on them. If they tell the truth about it. More than once I've reached into my jeans pocket and grabbed my PV by the tank and had it come off emptying the contents all over my pants. Oh and it never happens unless the tamk is full.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread