NJ Vapors beware

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvilGenius

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2014
nj
NJ is trying to pass another lame law to ban all flavors except menthol, tobacco, and clove eliquid...

god I am getting soooooooooooo sick and tired of america's government....................................

lose the communist vietnam war.. so lets be communists too! yeah.................................................................

Annie56

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2013
NJ is trying to pass another lame law to ban all flavors except menthol, tobacco, and clove eliquid...

god I am getting soooooooooooo sick and tired of america's government....................................

lose the communist vietnam war.. so lets be communists too! yeah.................................................................
And the Garden State is where i buy all my juice from. No kidding!! O da**
Did get me some 100mg nic to stock up on in case things start getting more dire

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md

Shouldn't you be complaining to your State representatives?
Tell them! You stopped smoking for a reason ......... and it wasn't to Vape something that reminds you of smoking. :facepalm:

Latest News
March Madness In The Vaping World: Conventions

Why-Ban-Flavors-In-E-liquid.png
Electronic Cigarette News February 10, 2016 Daniel Hall

Why Ban Flavors In E-Liquid, New Jersey?
Why is the government determined to ban flavors from e-liquid? In what has become an almost weekly battle somewhere in the United States, it appears that municipalities and the Federal Government alike have determined that vapers should be able to choose a flavor other than tobacco or menthol.

The latest to jump on the train is the State of New Jersey, as the Senate Health, Human Services and Senior Citizens Committee, chaired by the author of S 298 Senator Joseph Vitale (D-19). The bill passed through the committee with a favorable vote and is now set to move to the floor of the senate for a vote.

This bill proposes that all electronic cigarettes and e-liquid that contain flavors other than tobacco, menthol or clove be banned from sale in the state. The language of the bill purports, as always, to child safety and the wish to keep teenagers from beginning a lifelong addiction to cigarettes which is admirable. Unfortunately, the State of New Jersey is missing the big picture once again.

CASAA has issued a call to action for vapers who do not enjoy being forced to buy flavors that are not appealing to anyone, least of all children, and we ask that you take the time to head over there and take part.

The Reasoning Behind The Flavor Ban
I believe whole heartedly that Senator Vitale is hell-bent on banning vaping entirely, but is attempting to go about it in with a piecemeal attack after his initial attempt on a complete ban failed. The cynic in me, however, doesn’t believe that his “Save The Children” message is the reason behind his hatred of vaping in general. All you have to do is look up his campaign contributions to see that the people who finance his political career are losing billions to vaping through their sub-par nicotine replacement and smoking cessation products ( I will give you a clue, his largest backers are pharmaceutical companies).

This is not the first bill he has brought forward, and in each bill the language and message are essentially the same. In each piece of legislation, the underlying message is that he wishes to protect future generations of adolescents from the dangers of tobacco addiction by making sure that no-one wants to use these products. Whether increasing taxes to make them at least as expensive, if not more so, than traditional combustible tobacco, making sure they come in the same flavors as tobacco, making sure people could only vape where others could already smoke, banning systems that do not look like cigarettes, basically, he is trying to make vaping and smoking as similar as possible. If the public perceive that vaping is smoking, it will be easier for him to put money back in the pockets of his buddies as the endless cycle of “try to quit and fail” will once become its perfect balancing act.

Read more Why Ban Flavors In E-Liquid, New Jersey? | Guide To Vaping

Vitale is an ANTI attempting to stop anything that LOOKS Like SMOKING

Last edited:

EvilGenius

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2014
nj
yes i already have but honestly i have yet to see any type of petition work on vaping, but thats me

I DIY personally but it pisses me off when i see this type of controlling bs especially in the "land of the free"

Shouldn't you be complaining to your State representatives?
Tell them! You stopped smoking for a reason ......... and it wasn't to Vape something that reminds you of smoking

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
I DIY personally but it pisses me off when i see this type of controlling bs especially in the "land of the FEE"
Fix that for you. ;)

Trust me, If you not close to my age, you would have no real idea how far down the abyss this Country has fallen. (I'm 62) and my Parents told the same to me:shock:

I looked that bill up and it reads as if written by an Anti-Tobacco Activist with No real knowledge of e-cigarettes and a dependency on unproven information to come to an unreasonable conclusion as to necessary action.

Nothing anywhere has proven Vaping leads to Smoking in ANY AGE GROUP :grr:

Clearly, Millions of testimonies provide just the opposite result.

subohmboy

Sep 19, 2015
Las Vegas
I don't understand how this would work. Would there be some sort of state inspector that comes to vape shops and tastes all the juice? What if they just name every juice Tobacco #1, Tobacco #3...etc but each Tobacco has a different set of tasting notes... "This tobacco has notes of strawberry and cream..." You get the point. It's insane. These are food flavorings, so the vape shop now doesn't sell premixed e juice, now they sell nicotine liquid and and "food flavoring mix" which they would NEVER tell you to mix together. Ever!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Douggro

Ultra Member
Nov 26, 2015
Seattle, WA

Move.
To Syria.
Plenty of fixer-uppers to be had on the cheap.
Nice local caliphate government will provide wife in exchange for labor.
What more could a guy want?

Reactions: Bad Ninja
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread