Status
Not open for further replies.

LAHooper

Mar 10, 2009
Hi,

I purchased an njoy penstyle about a month ago and I love it, but I'm hoping someone can help me out with a couple of things.

First, can anyone confirm that the that the RN4072 atomizers will fit it?

And second, maybe because it's what I started with, but I am totally hooked on the NJOY regular/high flavor carts. I've tried some off brand Marlboro carts, and they were way too sweet for me. I also tried Virginia, Tobacco, and 555 juice (all in high) from Kick; and they too were way too sweet to me (not to mention I wasn't getting any "kick" from them.) I thought the 555 was okay. I like the nuttiness, but just too darn sweet. I keep craving the smooth, less sweet NJOY flavor. Can anyone recommend a juice that is similar?

All suggestions are appreciated.

ejfan1977

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2009
Kingston, Washington
First, Welcome!
Second, I have the Njoy pen style too and I Have purchased the DSE 801 atomizers and they work great!
As far as liquid, I just tried the Cashcap from Puresmoker and I thought it was pretty good too, It really reminds me of the Njoy traditional carts. I purchased the 36mg and cut it 50/50 with some VG and it's great!

I hope this helps you out...

Forgot to mention, I purchased the atomizers from Puresmoker too. I also recommend the USB passthrough.

Last edited:

yvilla

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2008
Rochester, NY
First, Welcome!
Second, I have the Njoy pen style too and I Have purchased the DSE 801 atomizers and they work great!

Forgot to mention, I purchased the atomizers from Puresmoker too. I also recommend the USB passthrough.

Ejfan, AFAIK, the Puresmoker classic atomizers are RN 4072s (I happen to prefer them over the DSE 801s). :)

yvilla

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2008
Rochester, NY
I have the above type of e-cig...having nothing but problems...anyone else have this one...I need help....the vapor ends after about 7 puffs....they sent me a new vaporizer and the same thing...i am sure by now...I am doing something wrong...any suggestions??? thanks so much

The Npro is a super mini - with tiny cartridges that simply don't hold much liquid. (It's parts are compatible with the RN 4081/DSE 103.)

You probably just have to refill or top off your cartridge with liquid more often than you realized. Even with the slightly bigger DSE 901/mini style ecigs, people have to top off their cartridges quite often too.

starman

Mar 13, 2009
Hanford, Ca
I have the above type of e-cig...having nothing but problems...anyone else have this one...I need help....the vapor ends after about 7 puffs....they sent me a new vaporizer and the same thing...i am sure by now...I am doing something wrong...any suggestions??? thanks so much

I have the n-joy npro
had it over a month now. the atomizer went out, but they quickly sent me a replacement. As far as the vapor goes... I couldnt be happier. the carts they sell are too expensive, so I bought some e-liquid from totally wicked, and have been refilling the carts. I put four drops then let them sit for a little while, to absorb the liquid then I add another drop or two. I have been going through
about three carts a day. I would say 1 cart is pretty close to ten cigs.
The vapor is thick and rich. the only thing I have noticed is that the throat hit is pretty harsh. I dont have experience with any other liquids, or if it would be milder if I cut the liquid with PG. ( I am using 36 mg )
Any way that is my experience so far. I hope that helps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread