Njoy bankruptcy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tivaliman

Apr 9, 2016
it's sad news indeed that njoy, investing so much time and money to revolutionize the industry and fight against the dogmatic views of smokers and the general non smoking community, file for bankruptcy.
It's easy to find faults in those who put their self out there in the open, for the wolves do to speak. But we as average joe vapers, me included we busy getting .... hurt every time somebody, given the opportunity, they choose against e-cigarettes opting to continue smoking. We sometimes forget that we use to smoke too and for many like myself, it wasn't a simple decision to make!
Yes we feel a moral sense of obligations to debunk myths surrounding the e-cigarettes, it is also important to raise awareness of movements/ business like Njoy that stand up for our rights as humans especially when we choose to live a more healthier lifestyle. We should discuss these matters with others in the open and not just keep it in the forums.
Anyway guys. I hope you all had a good summer. Always a good vibe here in the forum . Safe and Happy vaping!

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
I hated to see that as well, o knew something was up they are out of stock on many items. From what I've read they lost millions on their faulty Kings disposables which were notorious for lasting 20 to 40 puffs or not working at all. Their new Daily disposables are a real winner though, good flavor (I like menthol and classic tobacco), good strong but smooth hit, beat vuse and any other Ecig style by a mile and last almost all day for me. Hope someone buys that part. I have an order out right now that took a week and an email to get it shipped.

cardsfan300

ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2014
Florida
I have a 100 Pk of dailies order pending since 9/2! The website said in stock when ordered. I emailed asking about if the bankruptcy is why they have not shipped and all I got back was the delay is because of FDA inspections and that they should get the stock any day now. That was 4 days ago. I am about ready to cancel my order and use something else until we know what is going on. Problem is that I love the classic tobacco disposables, and really never wanted to use anything else again. Really hope they pull out of this and stay a company some how.

Reactions: David Wolf

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
I got my 20 pack of njoy daily menthols yesterday the 5 pack of classic dailys is on back order . They have a supply issue for sure.its unfortunate I like the dailys so much my mods are used less frequently these days, if the company were well run they would be doing well with the dailys. I don't buy their FDA inspection claim the FDA hasn't started inspecting ecigs to the best of my knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread