• Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: Supplier linking to site other than their registered site

Mazinny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
NY
Amazing deal.. Would love you guys to try it for yourself!
sorry, not interested in this particular kit ( although it's a great deal ), but i am very curious about your new pre-filled tanks. Any deals going on those ? Any more info than what is available on your site ?

It says it's 510 threading, but it looks like eGo in picture. Would these tanks work with other vaporizers ? What is the resistance of the coil ? What is the wick material ? Is it a 3.7 volt battery ?

twilliams

Unregistered Supplier
Aug 26, 2015
www.njoy.com
sorry, not interested in this particular kit ( although it's a great deal ), but i am very curious about your new pre-filled tanks. Any deals going on those ? Any more info than what is available on your site ?

It says it's 510 threading, but it looks like eGo in picture. Would these tanks work with other vaporizers ? What is the resistance of the coil ? What is the wick material ? Is it a 3.7 volt battery ?

Hey Mazziny!
We're very excited about our new pre-filled tanks and we're going to have a deal so everyone can try those out later this week! So be on the look out for that..

To answer your questions.. Our PTF's should work with any other 510 threaded ego-style pens.. The resistance of the coil is 1.3ohms. The wick material is organic cotton.. And the voltage of our PFT battery is 3.7 V at full charge.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Reactions: Mazinny

Mazinny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
NY
Hey Mazziny!
We're very excited about our new pre-filled tanks and we're going to have a deal so everyone can try those out later this week! So be on the look out for that..

To answer your questions.. Our PTF's should work with any other 510 threaded ego-style pens.. The resistance of the coil is 1.3ohms. The wick material is organic cotton.. And the voltage of our PFT battery is 3.7 V at full charge.

Let me know if you have any other questions!
Thank You for the response ! You answered all the questions your customer service rep wasn't able to as of yet :)

I want to purchase a couple of these for friends who couldn't quit with cigalikes but didn't want to get involved with anything more complex either. If these perform well and don't leak, and are marketed properly, you may have a huge winner ! A 1000 mah, 10 watt plug and play device with 15 mg/ml nic ( provided it works almost flawlessly ) is just about perfect for a new vaper. I wish i had this option when i tried to quit cigarettes originally.

Looking forward to the announcement of the deal !

Last edited:

twilliams

Unregistered Supplier
Aug 26, 2015
www.njoy.com
Thank You for the response ! You answered all the questions your customer service rep wasn't able to as of yet :)

I want to purchase a couple of these for friends who couldn't quit with cigalikes but didn't want to get involved with anything more complex either. If these perform well and don't leak, and are marketed properly, you may have a huge winner ! A 1000 mah, 10 watt plug and play device with 15 mg/ml nic ( provided it works almost flawlessly ) is just about perfect for a new vaper. I wish i had this option when i tried to quit cigarettes originally.

:thumb:

twilliams

Unregistered Supplier
Aug 26, 2015
www.njoy.com

Hey Mazinny! Just wanted to make sure and get back to you when I had some news.. We have a PFT Trail Bundle available on our site... Try one of our new PFT flavors and we'll throw in a Vape Pen.. How easy is that?

Find your bundle > HERE <

Just scroll down to our bundles and BOOM! You'll find what you've been looking for. :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread