Status
Not open for further replies.

firechick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2009
Upstate New York
I've heard that some brands are in talks with gas stations, so maybe we can start picking up refills like we used to pick up cigarettes.

Two area tobacco shops carry BE112 Kits (2 auto batts, 1 atty, 5 carts) for $69.99. They are charging $19.99 for 5 carts. That's worse than the $9 Camels. Hope the prices come down, and they sell liquid like they now sell Bugler.

kcomfort001

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2009
Anniston, AL
I've had nothing but bad experience with njoy, customer service is awesome and they replace parts with no problems, but I bought two kits, lost two out of four batteries, and ****ty atomizers left and right

This is just my personal experience plus the cost of them are rediculous when you can get a better product cheaper.

Webby

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2009
USA
I've had nothing but bad experience with njoy, customer service is awesome and they replace parts with no problems, but I bought two kits, lost two out of four batteries, and ****ty atomizers left and right

This is just my personal experience plus the cost of them are rediculous when you can get a better product cheaper.

Precisely why competition (and consumers) will win out in the end if full legalization comes to pass. SE and Njoy will be credited for paving the way (and fleecing customers along the journey) but will lose out quickly to superior products.

The overwhelming market share that allows Microsoft to survive each new Apple onslaught doesn't exist in the e-cig industry. Whatever floorspace and kiosk real estate these two "players" have will be gone with the stroke of a pen the moment a VP for Walmart or any other chain decides to sell them at keystone pricing.

Yes, e-cigs may beat the ban, but many online sellers will dry up and you can rest assured that the price competition there will be gone as well.

kcomfort001

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2009
Anniston, AL
Precisely why competition (and consumers) will win out in the end if full legalization comes to pass. SE and Njoy will be credited for paving the way (and fleecing customers along the journey) but will lose out quickly to superior products.

The overwhelming market share that allows Microsoft to survive each new Apple onslaught doesn't exist in the e-cig industry. Whatever floorspace and kiosk real estate these two "players" have will be gone with the stroke of a pen the moment a VP for Walmart or any other chain decides to sell them at keystone pricing.

Yes, e-cigs may beat the ban, but many online sellers will dry up and you can rest assured that the price competition there will be gone as well.

what exactly do you mean by this, I think I may be missing something

Apophis

ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
Chulak
7-11 in 5 months or less. Mark my words.

Less! A 7-11 that I frequent here in NJ has NJOY now.

I went in with my 510 hanging from my lips and the clerks asked what that was. I gave them the whole spiel and some web sites to look at. That was about 3 weeks ago.

I think I might have seen them in Walgreen's too.

ghost_inhale

ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2009
Missoula, MT
Now I'm curious, is NJOYE a ok brand or is it kinda iffy?

iffy...I bought a NPRO as my first ecig and hated it; almost to the point of quitting vaping all together. If the battery isn't fully charged the atomizer works terribly, constant liquid on the tongue, gross battery taste in almost every puff after the initial 2 or 3 puffs. Then after about a week the atomizer stopped working all together. I don't recommend them.

skippy

ECF Veteran
Apr 4, 2009
Ft Lauderdale
iffy...I bought a NPRO as my first ecig and hated it; almost to the point of quitting vaping all together. If the battery isn't fully charged the atomizer works terribly, constant liquid on the tongue, gross battery taste in almost every puff after the initial 2 or 3 puffs. Then after about a week the atomizer stopped working all together. I don't recommend them.

I found the NJoy Ncig to be better than the NPro, The NPro had a very hard draw, felt like I was sucking chrome off a trailer hitch, and getting liquid with every inhale not to mention trying to refill the carts. The Ncig worked better...smoother draw and easier to drip. I used that for several months until I went with the 510.

I'm just glad to see any ecig going mainstream and out from under the rock.

hizen

Moved On
Oct 26, 2009

Precisely and I'm happy to know I'm not the only one with this mindset.

Wireguy

ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2009
Birmingham Al
So then which would you guys say is better... IF you had to choose between NJOY or SE which would it be?
The Njoy Pro is the same as some models of the SE. They are a generic e-cig.

You can pick up the Njoy for $49, the SE $100 plus, so I would say the Njoy is better.:D

Mine was nothing but trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread