NLV NiteLite Vapor Reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Thanks to @Katdarling and @DPLong22, I believe I have found my primary e-liquid supplier in NLV. I think you will be very happy with your purchases - I know I am. :)

Thank you! I've wanted to try NLV for a while now, but I haven't managed to do it yet. I think I'll make it happen soon. I tried a couple of other juices I've been wanting to try from other companies this week and they turned out to be disappointments so I'm going to give NLV a try. Word of mouth is the best recommendation and there are so many here who love NLV.

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
Thought I'd chime in to say that I've really enjoyed Bounty Hunter and Gold. Some of the others were hit and miss for me, but that's based on personal factors (fragrance left in the room, and a coughing reaction which I doubt is universal.) I think they are well made and all tasted very nice. The two which made me cough (slightly but enough to not want to continue vaping) were the Capparillo and Apricot Brandy, both of which tasted dandy. I also tried the Tappulles and Sinrollz. Again, they tasted very nice, but I discovered I don't do well with cinnamon in vaping liquids. These quite personal reactions are just that, and personally disappointing because I like the taste of these juices.
So, good marks for all these.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Thanks for the directions Kat!

I am going to buy some 10 ml. bottles of NLV over the next few weeks. I'm thinking I should try the Bounty Hunter, NLV Gold, Peach Beach, Mango Beach and Apricot Brandy. Would you let me know which of these are boldly flavored and which have good throat hits too?

Thank you!

J.W.

Welcome, JW! Glad my directions were legible! :D And I'm so glad to have you here among a whole lotta NLV lovers. As you've already seen, you'll get some very honest and concrete advice on NLV's flavors. Having said that, we ALL know that each one will hit us a little differently than it might someone else, but a general idea is often helpful when one is choosing.

Bounty Hunter, to me, is a "must". It's NLV's flagship flavor and has been around the longest. It's also their best seller. Quite the indescribable one, that one. Some people say it reminds them of Twinkies! I get just slight hints of caramel in ...... in..... I don't know what in!!!!!! :lol: I know I'll never be without it tho.

Of the flavors you listed, NLV GOLD is the beloved queen of the flavors. Again, a definite must try. The Beach series is also quite flavorful. None of those are shy, nope, not at all.

Throat hit: My absolute favorite in that department is Twilite. Twilite is an AMAZING flavor. It's simple, clean, a soft and mild tobacco base, with upfront pure flavor. There are many days I can vape nothing but. All NLV tho, really DOES impart a lot of TH. They're flavors are actually known for that.

Thanks to @Katdarling and @DPLong22, I believe I have found my primary e-liquid supplier in NLV. I think you will be very happy with your purchases - I know I am. :)

And thank you to YOU, F2V. We're both SO glad to be sharing this adventure with you!

Katdarling

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Thought I'd chime in to say that I've really enjoyed Bounty Hunter and Gold. Some of the others were hit and miss for me, but that's based on personal factors (fragrance left in the room, and a coughing reaction which I doubt is universal.) I think they are well made and all tasted very nice. The two which made me cough (slightly but enough to not want to continue vaping) were the Capparillo and Apricot Brandy, both of which tasted dandy. I also tried the Tappulles and Sinrollz. Again, they tasted very nice, but I discovered I don't do well with cinnamon in vaping liquids. These quite personal reactions are just that, and personally disappointing because I like the taste of these juices.

Hey NY, how YOU doin'? ;)

I thought that I wouldn't be able to tolerate any cinnamon in vapes, from past experiences. It turned out for me that Sinn Rollz and Tappulles became two of my EDVs! I was actually surprised. I've got 3 different set ups going now with Sinn Rollz, and that is definitely out of my norm!!!

I do appreciate the size of NLV's menu. There's plenty to choose from, but not SO big that it's overwhelming.

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
Hiya darling,
I remember you and I, I think in a PM, discussing cinnamon.
Just to make sure there's no misunderstanding for those who are considering trying NLV: I thought both the Tappulles and Sinnrolz were really tasty. But, there's no predicting how we individually react to flavoring ingredients, and for me cinnamon in general is a bit irritating. Which was disappointing. Oh well.
BTW there was some nice discussion about NLV in the gourmet juices thread, where I posted a couple of months ago recommending Bounty and Gold, and I was given credit for bringing it up, and I gave the credit to you for recommending them to me. :thumbs:

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015

Thanks New York. Your recommendations sound very good to me. I'm excited to try a new vendor.

Katdarling

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Aren't YOU just a sweetie! I need zero credit tho, NY. It was you that talked about them, so credit column...... woah, look at that!

CREDIT COLUMN

newyork13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, we did discuss it, and normally I would agree with you (cinnamonally speaking). I've had some that will BITE you in places you might not wish to be bit. I find NLV's slight addition incredibly pleasant but certainly no liquid is for everyone.

There was abstolutely no misunderstanding! Just another POV, dahlink. :)

Hugs~ (all around)

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Welcome, JW! Glad my directions were legible! :D And I'm so glad to have you here among a whole lotta NLV lovers. As you've already seen, you'll get some very honest and concrete advice on NLV's flavors. Having said that, we ALL know that each one will hit us a little differently than it might someone else, but a general idea is often helpful when one is choosing.

Bounty Hunter, to me, is a "must". It's NLV's flagship flavor and has been around the longest. It's also their best seller. Quite the indescribable one, that one. Some people say it reminds them of Twinkies! I get just slight hints of caramel in ...... in..... I don't know what in!!!!!! :lol: I know I'll never be without it tho.

Of the flavors you listed, NLV GOLD is the beloved queen of the flavors. Again, a definite must try. The Beach series is also quite flavorful. None of those are shy, nope, not at all.

Throat hit: My absolute favorite in that department is Twilite. Twilite is an AMAZING flavor. It's simple, clean, a soft and mild tobacco base, with upfront pure flavor. There are many days I can vape nothing but. All NLV tho, really DOES impart a lot of TH. They're flavors are actually known for that.

And thank you to YOU, F2V. We're both SO glad to be sharing this adventure with you!

Yes! I think I'll try all of the above. Thank you for the 411 and warm welcome.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Hiya darling,
I remember you and I, I think in a PM, discussing cinnamon.
Just to make sure there's no misunderstanding for those who are considering trying NLV: I thought both the Tappulles and Sinnrolz were really tasty. But, there's no predicting how we individually react to flavoring ingredients, and for me cinnamon in general is a bit irritating. Which was disappointing. Oh well.
BTW there was some nice discussion about NLV in the gourmet juices thread, where I posted a couple of months ago recommending Bounty and Gold, and I was given credit for bringing it up, and I gave the credit to you for recommending them to me. :thumbs:

Yes, I remember reading your recommendations there and your crediting Kat.

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
Aren't YOU just a sweetie! I need zero credit tho, NY. It was you that talked about them, so credit column...... woah, look at that!

CREDIT COLUMN

newyork13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, we did discuss it, and normally I would agree with you (cinnamonally speaking). I've had some that will BITE you in places you might not wish to be bit. I find NLV's slight addition incredibly pleasant but certainly no liquid is for everyone.

There was abstolutely no misunderstanding! Just another POV, dahlink. :)

I was about to comment on being bitten...but thought better of it.:D

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
I am trying to place my first order today and I've hit a snag. I keep getting the message that I need to remove all special characters from my order. It appears to me that the only special character I used is the @ in my email address. If I am not supposed to use the @, what should I substitute for the @? Color me confused. I contacted customer service at sales@pvliquids.com, but I haven't heard back from them yet. Does anyone have a phone number for them?

Thanks in advance for your advice. I am excited to place my first Nite Lite order!!

J.W.

Last edited:

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Hmmm...... I'm a bit stumped, JW. Without actually seeing your order, I have no idea. But I WILL say that NLV customer service will get back with you quickly!

Let us know?

Thanks, Kat. Here's the message I am getting.

Invalid input. Please press your browser's back button and re-attempt your submission.
Please double-check that the characters you entered are normal A-Z or 0-9 alphanumeric letters or numbers. If you are using any special symbols in your submission, please remove them, and then re-submit your request.

Example of special characters would be the following: !@#$%^&*-(),+={}?:"

If you continue to experience problems, please contact customer service with the following information:
Time of error: 4/15/2016 9:00:50 AM CST
Field Name: ShipFirstName
Web Page: /one-page-checkout.asp

I can't figure out what special characters I am using other than the @ in my email address. I am happy to know they have good customer service, because I am excited to make this order.

The juices in my cart are 10 ml. bottles of Bounty Hunter, Gold, BluBerry Beach, Mango Beach, Tappulles, Fruit3, and Apricot Brandy and I can't wait to try them.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Love your selections, that's for sure!

JW, have you done all the usual 'tricks'? Clear the cache, reboot, etc.?

Also, did you register an account first? I'm pretty sure you need to do that before you're able to order.

Hi Kat,

I didn't do the usual things you suggested, but those are good ideas. I'll try them. The customer service department said I am not registered, and that I must have entered a special character somewhere in the registration. I thought I had registered last night because I was able to make and save a wish list, but customer service said that all happened on my browser, not the site. I am going to empty my cart and then get registered and, hopefully, then I will be able to place my order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread