NLV NiteLite Vapor Reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Oh I have no doubt you'll get your order done easily once you do a registration (don't forget to put in your Bday).

Good luck to you, JW, and do keep us posted on your thoughts of the flavors you're ordering! :D

It worked!! It's done. I'm so happy!

I am not sure exactly what I did wrong, but as long as it's fixed, I'm a happy camper.

It may have had something to do with the fact that I was trying to register and order at the same time, or perhaps I tried to order without actually registering. The first time I tried it, I allowed autofill to enter some of the info for me, so maybe there were some special characters in the autofill version I wasn't aware of. I made sure to type all info myself this time. I also made sure to use the new customer registration this time. I may have gone to returning customer tab the first time since it had saved my wish list.

Yay!! Can't wait to try my new Nite Lite juice!!

Thanks for all of your help, Kat. :thumbs: :rickroll::headbang::banana:

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Oh thanks, JW, and it was my pleasure (I didn't do anything tho). :blush:

I'm pretty sure in this case, that you didn't register first for an account. Recalling back, you can't order from the site until you're registered. So yes, ordering WHILE registering won't work either.

Glad you got it all figured out and in a very short while, you'll be happily vaping some deliciousness from NLV!

reviews, we await you! :D

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Oh thanks, JW, and it was my pleasure (I didn't do anything tho). :blush:

I'm pretty sure in this case, that you didn't register first for an account. Recalling back, you can't order from the site until you're registered. So yes, ordering WHILE registering won't work either.

Glad you got it all figured out and in a very short while, you'll be happily vaping some deliciousness from NLV!

Reviews, we await you! :D

I think you are right about the account. You were right about their customer service too. They were great and responded to my emails quickly. You helped me stay positive and helped me figure out what I should do to make it work. And it worked!! Yay Kat!

I'll definitely let you know what I think of the juice. I think I'm going to like it.

Katdarling

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
kurtsey bow.JPG

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Yesterday I got my NLV order of Tappulles, Mango Beach, Gold, BluBerry Beach, Apricot Brandy, Bounty Hunter and Fruit3. They also gifted me with a little bottle of Capparillo in my 18 mg. nic level!! I'm impressed!!

I love BluBerry Beach! It is delish and I can't seem to put it down. I am loving the Apricot Brandy too. I think I am going to love Fruit 3 too, but, since there is still a little bit of another vendor's juice in the tank with it, I need to wait until that juice is gone before I decide what I think of Fruit 3.

That's all I've tried so far, but they all smell fantastic! More later!

Katdarling

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Yaaaaaaaay! Another excited NLV reviewer in our midsts.

As I sit here vaping happily with a tank full of Bounty Hunter, I definitely look forward to you taste tests and reviews.

B B Beach IS delicious. All of NLV's "Beach" liquids have that certain something indescribably marvelous.

PS. I'm quite content with a tank of Fruit3 sitting here, too!

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
The NLV Gold is mighty tasty!! So far, the BluBerry Beach is my favorite! My intention was to vape it for no more than 24 hours before trying another NLV juice out, but I loved it so much I just kept refilling the tank with BluBerry until last night when I was finally ready to fill it with Gold.

Katdarling

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Happy Mother's Day, NLV fans!

PVLiquids.com is now offering a 40% Discount on all NiteLiteVapor 30ml Bottles AND 130ml Mini Jugs!

An automatic 40% discount during checkout for Mother's Day - NO coupon codes needed.
Discount is not retroactive towards purchases made previously before this sale became active, sorry.

Always FREE SHIPPING on ALL orders within the USA.

Everyday BULK discounts on 30ml Bottles are NOT active during Sale Events.

Please feel free to post this Sale on any Forums you may frequent to pass on the savings!

Happy Mother's Day!
Your PVL Team

Click here to place your order: www.PVLiquids.com

Katdarling

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia

PVLiquids.com is now offering a 35% SALE Discount on all NiteLiteVapor 30ml Bottles!

An automatic 35% discount during checkout for all 30ml bottle purchases - NO coupon codes needed.
Discount is not retroactive and can not be applied to purchases made previously before this sale became active, sorry.

Please feel free to post this Sale on any Forums you may frequent to pass on the savings!

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!
Your PVL Team

Click here to place your order: www.PVLiquids.com

Last edited:
Reactions: DPLongo22

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld

PVLiquids.com is now offering a35% SALE Discount on all NiteLite Vapor 30ml Bottles!

An automatic35% discount during checkout for all 30ml bottle purchases - NO coupon codes needed.
Discount is not retroactive and can not be applied to purchases made previously before this sale became active, sorry.

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!
Your PVL Team

Click here to place your order:www.PVLiquids.com

Beat me to the punch AGAIN! o_O ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread