Fathers Day 2016.jpg

Freedom2Vape

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2015
Texas
I stuck with my favorites...BH, Gold, Twilite, and a new one - Vanilla Strait. I have doubled my nic strength (from 6mg -> 12mg) to see if that reduces my chain vaping....(my DIY 8mg hasn't seemed to make any difference, but that was only 2mg).

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
I'm not really seeing any reason to cut my nic much. I've gone from always always always 18 down to 15 and it's fine. Any lower and my chain vapes will have chain vapes. :eek:

I still believe the nic is important and has value to our brains and bodies.

F2V, do you have Tappulles and Sinn Rollz?

My absolute EDVs are Tappanilla (Tappulles and Vanilla Straight) and Twi Sinn (Twilite and Sinn Rolls), particularly the latter. Yummalicious!

DPL mixes the Tappulles with Apple. (it makes me :rolleyes:) To each their own flava-flave!

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I'm not really seeing any reason to cut my nic much. I've gone from always always always 18 down to 15 and it's fine. Any lower and my chain vapes will have chain vapes. :eek:

I still believe the nic is important and has value to our brains and bodies.

F2V, do you have Tappulles and Sinn Rollz?

My absolute EDVs are Tappanilla (Tappulles and Vanilla Straight) and Twi Sinn (Twilite and Sinn Rolls), particularly the latter. Yummalicious!

DPL mixes the Tappulles with Apple. (it makes me :rolleyes:) To each their own flava-flave!

:lol::lol::lol:

Freedom2Vape

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2015
Texas
I do have Tappulles, Sinn Rollz, and Red Apple. While I like them, for me, they are too sweet. I can only vape them infrequently in smaller quantities ... but have never thought of mixing them with other flavors to cut the sweetness (almost seems sacrilegious). o_O That is something to think about - thank you! :thumb:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
SALE!!!!!!!!!

Ha! I beat her. :headbang:

>

PVLiquids.com is now offering a 30% Discount on all NiteLite Vapor 30ml Bottles AND 130ml Mini Jugs!

An automatic 30% discount during checkout for our 4th of July Sale - NO coupon codes needed.
Discount is not retroactive towards purchases made previously before this sale became active, sorry.

Sale ends Tuesday night at midnight (central time). Always FREE SHIPPING on ALL orders within the USA.

Everyday BULK discounts on 30ml Bottles and Mini Jugs are NOT active during Sale Events.

Please feel free to post this Sale on any Forums you may frequent to pass on the savings!

Happy 4th of July!
Your PVL Team

Click here to place your order: www.pvliquids.com

Reactions: Freedom2Vape
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread