Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Hi Durangler!

We haven't "moved". LadyKali was gracious and spontaneous and filled to the brim with excitement when she started tasting NLV flavors, and so, this thread was born... as a review thread.

Sadly, since ECF, in their infinite wisdom, saw fit to close the only other NLV threads, we do not really have new "digs". Feel free to open a thread if you like. :)

(I, for one, would attend!)

Katdarling

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Sugar (waving wildly and silently screaming "pick me, pick me!")...

Twilite is SUCH a special flava flave. I love it solo, but if you do want to mix it up, try it with a "sweeter" flavor. Maybe a dab of Butterscotch might bring the taste in line for you.

I especially enjoy it as it is for those times one just might have a ciggie crave going on. I call it my "mood" vape. I don't know why, but Twilite ALWAYS puts me in a better mood.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Sugar (waving wildly and silently screaming "pick me, pick me!")...

Twilite is SUCH a special flava flave. I love it solo, but if you do want to mix it up, try it with a "sweeter" flavor. Maybe a dab of Butterscotch might bring the taste in line for you.

I especially enjoy it as it is for those times one just might have a ciggie crave going on. I call it my "mood" vape. I don't know why, but Twilite ALWAYS puts me in a better mood.

It's also a nice palette cleanser after sweeter selections. Just a nice, smooth vape.

10x sugar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2013
OC, NJ
Maybe a dab of Butterscotch might bring the taste in line for you.

Thank you Miss Kat! As soon as I read "butterscotch" I thought "ah ha! that's it!" Alas, I was butterscotch-less. But luckily I did have Caramel Reef. I have been playing around with the ratios since yesterday. After going way overboard at first, It seems a "dab" is perfect for my tastes! Twilight still has a clean tobacco taste, but the flavor and sweetness from the Caramel Reef gave it a depth and richness that was just right for me.

I especially enjoy it as it is for those times one just might have a ciggie crave going on.

Yes! Thats's exactly it for me too! Once I had the ratio of dab down, I thought oh this is the flavor I can turn to in times of Salem Lights temptation. Thankfully that is not often, but it scares me that after nearly 2 years of not smoking at all, I still have to fight that urge sometimes. Twilight + Caramel Reef in a carto will always be at hand now for those times--and other times too, of course!

Thank you!:wub: Sugar

Katdarling

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Thank you Miss Kat! As soon as I read "butterscotch" I thought "ah ha! that's it!" Alas, I was butterscotch-less. But luckily I did have Caramel Reef. I have been playing around with the ratios since yesterday. After going way overboard at first, It seems a "dab" is perfect for my tastes! Twilight still has a clean tobacco taste, but the flavor and sweetness from the Caramel Reef gave it a depth and richness that was just right for me.

Yes! Thats's exactly it for me too! Once I had the ratio of dab down, I thought oh this is the flavor I can turn to in times of Salem Lights temptation. Thankfully that is not often, but it scares me that after nearly 2 years of not smoking at all, I still have to fight that urge sometimes. Twilight + Caramel Reef in a carto will always be at hand now for those times--and other times too, of course!

Thank you!:wub: Sugar

Thrilled just about covers it! I hadn't considered Caramel Reef, but after you mentioned it, I was nodding and saying, "yeah baby!". Good job on that one, sugar. I think the Brylcreem method is the most workable (a little dab'll do ya?). ;) If you do ever order and try out the NLV Butterscotch, I'm sure you'll report back?

Salem Lights, eh? I spent many a year bowing to the Salems. Do you still think you'd enjoy the menthol taste? If so, the wonders of NLV's Ultra Menthol Drops might just scratch that itch. I have been told by many NLV fans that there is nothing better. Just a drop or two in a bottle is all you need.

It's been 4+ for me, and there are fewer and fewer times I even THINK of having a cigarette, but the "urge" is still planted and rooted deeply in my physical and subconscious being. There's not much, if anything, that would cause me to act on those feelings, but I know myself pretty well, and I know they are still there. I do believe tho, that Twilite would take care of it should the need ever arise.

Another cig crave spot hitter would be Backston. That's a flavor that most every vliquid manufacturer has wanted to create over the years; something that "tastes" like what we recall a ciggie tasting like.

Katdarling

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Hiya figment! Fancy meeting you again tonite. :)

I haven't seen one for the 4th as of yet, but I'm sure if there will be one, someone will post it here, and on Deals & Steals.

Do you follow the FB page for NLV? There's always current info there as well.

figment_oyi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
Tx
Hiya figment! Fancy meeting you again tonite. :)

I haven't seen one for the 4th as of yet, but I'm sure if there will be one, someone will post it here, and on Deals & Steals.

Do you follow the FB page for NLV? There's always current info there as well.

Yes fancy meeting you here ... I do not follow on FB, but I will now for sure... I am a fruit lover and from what I have read on here NLV makes some great fruits... YAY !! Thanks for the info.

Reactions: DPLongo22

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Yes fancy meeting you here ... I do not follow on FB, but I will now for sure... I am a fruit lover and from what I have read on here NLV makes some great fruits... YAY !! Thanks for the info.

I'm a bit fruity myself, Fig... :blink:

Let's try that again.

I like fruity flavors too, Fig, and would be inclined to agree with that assessment. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread