Not open for further replies.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Huh? What? I'll have to read this thread when I wake up.

Maybe not, given your personal preferences. But since you dragged ME places this morning, I figured I'd return the favor.

And you KNOW I'm joking about the "dragged" part. Or you will, when you're a bit more... "rested". ;)

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana: (FIVE bananas!)

Labor Day Sale on all NiteLite Vapor 30ml and 130ml Mini Jug v-Liquids! Limited Supplies available. 48 Hours Only!

No coupon codes needed - Automatic 40% discount added to your shopping cart during checkout.

Please allow for some shipping delays due to the overwhelming response to our Sales.

Sale Prices are not retro active and can not be applied to previous orders before this sale became active, sorry.

Everyday BULK discounts on 30ml bottles will not be active during this sale.

Labor Day Sale Discount ends at NOON Wednesday 09/09/2015 (Central Time)

As always FREE SHIPPING on ALL orders within the USA. Minimum Order Purchase $14.00

Please feel free to post this Sale on any Forums you may frequent to pass on the savings!

Happy Labor Day and be safe!
The PVL Team

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Hiya FranC, and Durangler, and hello Monoxxide.

This is one hellova sale NLV is having. We'll be interested in your take on the ones you ordered. Sinn Rollz for me has become an EDV (every day vape) and one I can't do without. Have you tried NLV4ya?

Durangler, what's cookin'? Why the sad face?

Katdarling

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
COLUMBUS DAY SALE ANYONE? :D

12115883_895196200571137_1740135974769966208_n.jpg

NiteLiteVapor SALE -- 25% discount

Columbus Day Sale on all NiteLite Vapor 30ml v-Liquids while supplies last.

No coupon codes needed - Automatic 25% discount for 30ml bottles when added to your shopping cart.* Sale Discount is NOT retroactive to purchases made 'before' this sale began, sorry.

* Everyday BULK discounts on 30ml bottles will not be active during this sale.

* Sale Discount ends at NOON 10/13/2015 (Central Time)

As always FREE SHIPPING on ALL orders within the USA. Minimum Order Purchase $14.00

Please feel free to post this Sale on any Forums you may frequent to pass on the savings!

Happy Columbus Day!
The PVL Team

Join us on Facebook: PVLiquids on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nite-Lite-Vapor/484244064999688

Join us on ECF Ladiekali NLV Reviews https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/threads/nlv-nitelite-vapor-reviews.648987/

Last edited:

inspects

Squonkamaniac
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2014
Arizona, Ecuador
COLUMBUS DAY SALE ANYONE? :D

NiteLiteVapor SALE -- 25% discount

Columbus Day Sale on all NiteLite Vapor 30ml v-Liquids while supplies last.

No coupon codes needed - Automatic 25% discount for 30ml bottles when added to your shopping cart.* Sale Discount is NOT retroactive to purchases made 'before' this sale began, sorry.

* Everyday BULK discounts on 30ml bottles will not be active during this sale.

* Sale Discount ends at NOON 10/13/2015 (Central Time)

Happy Columbus Day!
The PVL Team

Join us on Facebook: PVLiquids on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nite-Lite-Vapor/484244064999688

Join us on ECF Ladiekali NLV Reviews https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/threads/nlv-nitelite-vapor-reviews.648987/

Thanks Kat (and others posting too)..after reading this thread.. well, I surely need to buy a few of the juices given honorable mention....:)

Reactions: DPLongo22

Katdarling

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
SKYY, Caramel Reef, in my opinion, is not ultra sweet at all. It's sensationally rich in the caramel. I would take your expression "middle of the road sweetness" and say yes, that would be it.

NLV never adds any sort of sweeteners to their liquids.

Reactions: DPLongo22
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread