Status
Not open for further replies.

element77

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Atl, Ga
Dennis (mamatried) did the same thing for me with a gorgeous oak woodvil, 1-1/2 ago when I had to close my bike shop.
The support I felt during that rough time was so uplifting. I could never thank him enough, nor all you kind people here for the love and generosity I've received in my time on this great little sub-forum.
I was able to pass that oak along also a few months ago to another friend and reonaut who desperately needed a new reo after having beat the crap out of his, stripping the body where the delrin cover goes, and limping along for a while, by just shoving it in place.

Kindness and generosity of others will always prevail no matter how uphill it seems at the moment. It will pass and you will be blessed with a great view.
Stay plugged in searching for that next opportunity and I wish you well :)
Buddy

Reactions: JC Okie

Evilocity

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2014
Washington DC
No question, reoville is the best place. I just popped back in tonight after months of being away from ecf. No surprise to me, the reo threads are still full of the same old stories of support, camaraderie and complete strangers helping one another out in times of need. My grand is more than a year and a half old now and it's still the only mod I use. It runs like a top and I put it through hell. I have a cyclone, an Odin, and I still use my rm2 above either of them. I'm glad to see familiar faces still going strong on the forum. Hope everyone has a great weekend, I'll try to be more active around here for a change!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
No question, reoville is the best place. I just popped back in tonight after months of being away from ecf. No surprise to me, the reo threads are still full of the same old stories of support, camaraderie and complete strangers helping one another out in times of need. My grand is more than a year and a half old now and it's still the only mod I use. It runs like a top and I put it through hell. I have a cyclone, an Odin, and I still use my rm2 above either of them. I'm glad to see familiar faces still going strong on the forum. Hope everyone has a great weekend, I'll try to be more active around here for a change!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
@Evilocity, good to see you around. And it's cool that the Grand is still rocking for you. Yes, this is the same ol' awesome place. :)
Jan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread