No flavour is strong enough!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
This is all really interesting...thanks so much for all of your replies, vaping is certainly not text book stuff is it!!!

The nice thing about vaping is it's elasticity, it's malleability -- if something isn't working for you, there are X, Y, Z alternatives available to help you dial in something that will work for you. Be it in the equipment, or even in the juice. And each device could give you a different experience with the same juice.

The worst thing is not being open to experimenting, not being willing to put into a little research or effort into making it work for you.

meanckz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2013
Greer, SC
www.facebook.com
I have alocal B&M (they're still working on their web presence....waaaaayyyyyy too long IMHO), however they're E-Liquid.com .... and their Lemon juice just pops....sweet and tart strong flavor....I think their content is 60PG/40VG....I mix it with their menthol and a bit of their USA mix (taste like NewPort with Lemon squirt)....not sure when website will be done and if they'll have international shipping, but if/when it's worth a shot :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread