No Frills, Excellent Price!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wagallo032959

Jan 29, 2016
No Frills, Excellent Price! – Review by Will G.

I recently received the Eleaf iStick Basic w\GS Air 2 Tank from VapingBest.com to review. This is a really cool kit for beginning to intermediate users not wanting the classic eGo vape pen style battery and atomizer. The unique drop-in tank makes the unit about as compact as you can get with the 18650 battery and tank sitting side by side. It easily fits into any pocket.

The drop in (magnet held) atomizer does away with the constant screwing/unscrewing and eventual wearing of threads as in most setups. The tank does seem to rattle somewhat in the slot without the threaded connection however changing flavors is a breeze when using a couple of tanks with different flavored juice.

I did find the vaping experience a HUGE improvement over the pen style 510 units I began vaping with. The GS Air 2 Tank produced large vapor clouds and the juice flavors were very clean without any dry hits or metallic taste. While not having all the bells and whistles of other more expensive units, the price and performance of this device hit a homerun in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread