No...it has finally happened

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nimbus007

Feb 17, 2015
San Francisco, CA
then....it finally happened /: i lost my sigelei 150W with my Royal Hunter i had just purchased recently. It hurts. The first thing that goes through my mind when i wake up, how could i be so stupid..

Anyways. Life continues, with or without it.

Now what is a Box Mod that compares to the sigelei 150W where i can adjust it by wattage that'll perform as good and last as long. I use RDA's & tanks of all kinds on it and need something that ill enjoy everyday. Must be my go to, when i dont feel like using my mechanicals.

Nimbus007

Feb 17, 2015
San Francisco, CA
yeah just get a new one if you really liked it
they got some pretty good deals right now on them
i just got one for $100 with 2 VTC4 shipped

other than that, IPV 3, 4 or mini 2 are also really good mods to look at
My go to B&M just got their shipment of IPV4s in. With the girlfriends discount i can get it for $72!!!!

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA
My go to B&M just got their shipment of IPV4s in. With the girlfriends discount i can get it for $72!!!!
Sweet! you need a Cthulhu to go with it. Ive got a IPV 4 in the mail might be here tomorrow. Fingers crossed and knocks on wood to avoid delivery jinx Sorry for your loss since the 4 is so much cheaper you can get the mod a tank and a RDA!

Reactions: Nimbus007

GinnyTx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2014
Pearland, TX
chip that sucker..or an engraving pen next time ..sorry for your loss!!
130518-G-DX668-024-300x199.jpg
[/URL]
you know how us moms are..we have tons of those left over from when our not so little ones anymore were little *lol*

Reactions: Nimbus007

Nimbus007

Feb 17, 2015
San Francisco, CA
Sweet! you need a Cthulhu to go with it. Ive got a IPV 4 in the mail might be here tomorrow. Fingers crossed and knocks on wood to avoid delivery jinx Sorry for your loss since the 4 is so much cheaper you can get the mod a tank and a RDA!
The one at the girlfriends shop is Silv/Black i was wondering if there was an all black one?! Till today i still wonder where and who my Sigelei is with ]:

Reactions: SissySpike

TaketheRedPill

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2009
Southern California
The one at the girlfriends shop is Silv/Black i was wondering if there was an all black one?! Till today i still wonder where and who my Sigelei is with ]:

what color would you like? vapenw has them in red, blue, black and silver
ooops, never mind. I see you're talking about the IPV4 and not the sig.

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2015
Ocala, Fl
chip that sucker..or an engraving pen next time ..sorry for your loss!!
130518-G-DX668-024-300x199.jpg
[/URL]

Actually, a VERY Good idea.

CAM00010-1.jpg

All of those pens have custom ground nibs and would be Very difficult to replace.
(If I told you how much, you wouldn't believe me.)

Thank God it was only once, but that label got that case and pens Returned to me once.

Bruce in Ocala, Fl

Reactions: SissySpike
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread