Status
Not open for further replies.

thewomenfolk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2009
Colorado John 3:16
I think as long as we refer to the Personal Vaporizer as an "e-cigarette" and talk about "smoking" them, it's natural to expect the rules for tobacco will apply to these PV's. We're shooting ourselves in the foot.

We vapers are not smoking, we're vaping. And do we really want to call our PV's "e-cigarettes"?

AnnaCoop

ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2009
Northeastern Oklahoma
I think as long as we refer to the Personal Vaporizer as an "e-cigarette" and talk about "smoking" them, it's natural to expect the rules for tobacco will apply to these PV's. We're shooting ourselves in the foot.

We vapers are not smoking, we're vaping. And do we really want to call our PV's "e-cigarettes"?

I could not agree more! It's going to be hard to get everyone on the same page about that though...

omgleet

ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2009
Ok i was just browing amazon and can someone please tell me what this is. Is she just being REALLY careful of how she is wording this product or is there really such thing as a cigar humidifier???? I'm confused!

Amazon.com: Madelaine Cigar Humidor SOLUTION PG Propylene Glycol Pre-Mixed: Home & Garden

Yes, cigar enthusiasts keep their cigars in humidors to keep the same humidity level as in South America or wherever they are rolled. It keeps em fresh basically

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread