No response. You guys okay?

Discussion in 'CigEasy' started by Katmar, Jan 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Katmar

Katmar Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I see no one has responded on here since New Year's. Sure hope everyone is ok!!

I sent an email to customer service and have received no reply also. Someone please respond and let us customers know everything is ok at CigEasy!!

Katmar!

2. taguy

taguy Senior Member Verified Member

I know they are still shipping products (and fast), as I just bought a new Fury Batt and some M1 tanks and rec'd them in a cpl days last week. I need to ask them a question about the voltage on the Fury that I couldn't find here or the Go-Go thread, so I'm going to shoot them an email as well.

3. Katmar

Let me know if you hear anything from them. Thanks

4. greyrat

greyrat Senior Member ECF Veteran

I'm wondering about them too. I really hope they're okay!

I'm out of Caramel Mocha Delite and theirs is the only one I like. Sent a question to support@cigeasy.com and didn't get a reply. Also posted here about a week ago and no reply.

Hope they're okay!

5. Katmar

Still nothing from email or here....hmmm.....HELLO!!!! CUSTOMER SERVICE....Assistance needed.

6. SSV2

SSV2 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

All is well, Katmar!

Upgrades to website and e-mail caused all kinds of funky things to happen at the end of the year.... in addition to Frank jumping on a plane and flying to Bolivia without telling anyone! (latter statement may or may not be true?):rolleyes:

If your still having an issue with support@cigeasy.com ? Shoot me an e-mail at ssv2@cigeasy.com and I will answer all inquiries!

Meanwhile, Mr. greyrat, we got a lot of Caramel Mocha Delight and a new flavor blend that is reeal tasty! Milk Chocolate...Yummy!!!:p

SSV2
    :smokie:

7. greyrat

Hey SSV2!
    For a minute there I thought we were gonna have to come looking for you 8-o Glad everyone's okay!! :toast:

Still can't order e-liq, says its "out of stock". I don't have a problem begging ;-)

8. SSV2

9. greyrat

Yes!!!!!!! I'm dancin' in the streets :D Thanks! I was able to place my order!
    Does the Caramel Mocha Delight come in bigger bottles?
    Many thanks to you SSV2!!!

10. Katmar

Email sent to you!!

11. SSV2

:) Got it!

Sent reply...Thanks Katmar!

SSV2

:smokie:

12. Katmar

Got it!!! Thanks a bunch, Keith!!!!!!!!!:)

13. taguy

taguy Senior Member Verified Member

I haven't rec'd an reply from my email on the 28th, sent another one yesterday and still haven't heard from them. They used to have a phone number on their site, but I can't locate it anymore. I see you finally got ahold of them. Any other vendor selling Go-Go equipment these days?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.