No Throat hit

Status
Not open for further replies.

mini_art

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2010
Florida USA
I really dont agree with upping the nic too much. I get more th with pg but I am one of the very few on here that will agree that the 510 really doesnt give me the th or the taste.
I do still use it once in a while but I prefer my vapor king. I really like strong flavors and a good th. Many or even most on here like the 510.

juicefreak

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2009
Oklahoma
i've never gotten much TH out of VG. i do add only a few drops of VG to my homebrew mixes for vapor. I have a 3ml Johnson's Creek glass dropper bottle in my nightstand filled with Skye vodka. When i don't mix it right, i add a few small drops of vodka to get the TH back.

that's why i could never vape 100% VG juices. I put up with some allergy problems like dry nose, etc from PG, rather than go VG

sadtranz

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2009
Ashford Kent
Make shure your useing Joye atomizers only Joye are 2.3 ohm nockoffs are 3 ohm , pg fluid gives better throat hit than vg, could try menthol or go for higher nic but personaly can't tell the difference with any thing over 24mg
Atomizer's only work for about a week before they tail off so use at 3.7 for a while then try 6v
make sure your batteries are up to scratch very important

Last edited:

David Bruno

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2009
Iron Mountain , Michigan
Alien Visions has a kick A-s juice with a massive throat hit. Boba's Bounty T-Bac.
I got some at only 18mg and it hits the throat better'n most 36mg. The kicker is it almost all VG. It's a tobacco flavor that has a unusual TASTY flavor. SUPER vapor and throat hit. There is a video review by GitFiddle in the review section under the title Alien Visions rocked my world. This is as close as I've come to analog feel. MsT's Bananas Foster coffee has a real good throat hit and vapor. Mine is the 30mg version.That is a PG/VG mix. I've bought from 14 vendors and some have T/H others don't. We are all searching for that perfect vape. Boba's FOR ME is what I'm looking for. He is still out of stock on 18 and 24 mg. He only has 6mg. I don't know what kind of throat hit you will get but 18 hit the spot for me. Can't wait to try the 24. They also have other Tobacco flavors. I've heard they are good and are VG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread