• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

No Topic...Just Ladies Chat ! #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

mommabird62

squonkhead
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
NC
Good morning ladies [emoji4]

ea959f2b1d1e69d16127198eb58576e6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk with my paws :)

Mommabird62

cloudykitty

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2015
Aurora, CO, USA
Walsenburg :) ... I do hope to make it up north think it's in Longmont for a UKC dog show for my puppy next year.

Wooow. You are way south from me! I went mountain biking in Pueblo once and I thought that was a long drive! Longmont is a good long drive too. The thought of a dog show does sound appealing though. What kind of puppy do you have? Is it the same one in your avatar?

Can I have a link to the pet thread please?

PatriciafromCO

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 26, 2009
Colorado
morning every one.. Thanks Dale for opening up the pet thread... CloudyKitty I posted some updated pictures in the pet thread.. introduced my two new little ones.... We are soaked in rain and mud today.. gloomy; UNLESS YOUR A DUCK OR GOOSE lol .. they are having a blast...

PatriciafromCO

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 26, 2009
Colorado
Morning afternoon :) :) nice sunny day here.... Not going to be able to fully sell the whole violent guard dog thing when Arka races like a Grizzly Bear to the main gate then stands there wagging his tail . Fedx gal handed me a soft package over the top of the fence Arka snatched it from my hand to carry it back to the house for me... Awwwwwww so cute... :) :) :) Ohhh Arka....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread