• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

No Topic...Just Ladies Chat ! #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Ohmagosh !

About 10 years ago I took an old pair of glasses and covered the glasses part with scrunched up velvet and used it as a head band.
I wore the heck out of it and ended up losing it !

I just ordered 2 of these :
SqHair Bands - Hinged Headbands That Fit Like Sunglasses

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA

classwife

Admin
    Admin
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 9, 2010
    Wesley Chapel, Florida
    My 2 head bands arrived yesterday.
    They arrived in a sturdy mailing box, each head band in a bag with each earpiece also in a bag.
    A cute little drawstring storage bag for each one.
    They appear to be well made, and yes there are teeth in the band part.
    I have a little head and not very thick hair so I place it with the earpiece curves going back.
    Gave it a shake test, if I look down and shake my head it stays but if I turn my face to the ceiling and shake it will fall off.
    Just as comfortable as a pair of glasses on my head !

Exactly the product I was hoping for.
    I wish I could get a few more of these !

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    My 2 head bands arrived yesterday.
    They arrived in a sturdy mailing box, each head band in a bag with each earpiece also in a bag.
    A cute little drawstring storage bag for each one.
    They appear to be well made, and yes there are teeth in the band part.
    I have a little head and not very thick hair so I place it with the earpiece curves going back.
    Gave it a shake test, if I look down and shake my head it stays but if I turn my face to the ceiling and shake it will fall off.
    Just as comfortable as a pair of glasses on my head !

Exactly the product I was hoping for.
    I wish I could get a few more of these !
    That's wonderful Classy! :thumb:
    Maybe next pay period you can get another one ;)

FirstNoele

Oct 10, 2017
    Milwaukee, WI
    So glad this forum is here. The vape shops in my area are so condescending to a "silver haired vixen." LOL
    I started vaping very recently, because I'm back to being the only professional in an office that should staff 4 comfortably and 5 optimally. Since Aug. 2015 there has been one other person for a year. The stress from a bullying boss is unreal.
    I'm amazed at the positive effects of nicotine!!! I can actually stay calm during the pressure deadline periods of time.
    With the weather turning colder, I've ended up "stealth vaping" in the ladies room and no one has noticed. After all, when you have a flavor like strawberry cheesecake, they'd never figure it out unless seeing vapor rising out of the stall. LOL

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    So glad this forum is here. The vape shops in my area are so condescending to a "silver haired vixen." LOL
    I started vaping very recently, because I'm back to being the only professional in an office that should staff 4 comfortably and 5 optimally. Since Aug. 2015 there has been one other person for a year. The stress from a bullying boss is unreal.
    I'm amazed at the positive effects of nicotine!!! I can actually stay calm during the pressure deadline periods of time.
    With the weather turning colder, I've ended up "stealth vaping" in the ladies room and no one has noticed. After all, when you have a flavor like strawberry cheesecake, they'd never figure it out unless seeing vapor rising out of the stall. LOL
    Welcome Noele :)
    Vaping is great like that! ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread