Not open for further replies.

LilWhiteClouder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2015
Raleigh, NC
Now this is more like it!!
Having my choice of parallel or series battery configs is such a great feature. Then to have two modes in the series config is just awesome. I will be grabbing one of these ASAP, though I have only seen preorders from China.

Thoughts? Anyone have one yet?
Noisy Cricket II-25, the updated version of Noisy Cricket mod, is quite intelligent and multi-functional. Featuring the optional circuit in series and parallel, multiple circuit protection systems are applied which make the device much safe and reliable. Moreover, two modes are available under circuit in series: direct output and constant voltage output. The simplicity and efficiency make Noisy Cricket II outstanding and popular.
Noisy25_02.jpg

Noisy25_03.png

Noisy25_04.jpg

Parameter
Size: 48*25*87mm
Thread Type: 510 spring loaded thread
Cell Type: High-rate 18650 cell
(discharging current should be above 25A)

Main Features

Multiple Circuit Protection Systems: Multiple circuit protection systems are applied, realizing the overall protection of the device, which make it much safe and reliable.
Noisy25_13.jpg

Optional Circuit in Series and Parallel: Simply turnover the circuit board, you can choose the series or parallel circuit to your preference.
Noisy25_06.jpg

Replaceable 18650 Cells Structure: With replaceable 18650 cells, it is much safer and more convenient for users.
Noisy25_07.png

Alternative Operating Mode: Under Cells in Series Circuit Condition, two modes are available: Direct Output mode and Constant Voltage Output mode.
Noisy25_10.gif

Unique Design of Adjustable Voltage: By rotating the voltage regulating switch under series circuit condition, the output voltage can be adjusted from 2V to 6V.
Noisy25_09.jpg

Battery Display Function: The button light will stay lit or flash slowly after a puff when the battery quantity is high. On the contrary, the light will flash frequently.
Noisy25_08.gif

Charging
Please take out the cells and charge them through external charger.
Noisy25_11.jpg

Standard Configuration

1*Noisy Cricket II-25
1*Warning Card
1*User Manual

funkfist

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2009
I got one preordered. I don't have high hopes of it lasting very long and will probably get rid of it if it has the same crappy 510 as their RX's. I think it was stupid to move away from the hybrid top the first one had. This is the last thing I'll be buying from them because everything else I bought from them aside from the indestructible RDA and original noisy cricket has been crap.

LilWhiteClouder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2015
Raleigh, NC
I got one preordered. I don't have high hopes of it lasting very long and will probably get rid of it if it has the same crappy 510 as their RX's. I think it was stupid to move away from the hybrid top the first one had. This is the last thing I'll be buying from them because everything else I bought from them aside from the indestructible RDA and original noisy cricket has been crap.
Was the 510 spring loaded on the RX200? I have seen the posts regarding that issue.

funkfist

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2009
Was the 510 spring loaded on the RX200? I have seen the posts regarding that issue.

It is spring loaded. The issue is shallow depth 510 threads. If you have an atty with longer threads it will say connection error and have other issues. Also if you use any attys that aren't Wismec your warranty is voided.

ddirtyvapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Portland, ME
I think people have been complaining way too much about the Wismec connectors considering the price these mods sell for. I have a number of devices from them and have plenty of atomizers with longer pins and have yet to have an issue with any of them. You know, since I use some common sense about what atomizers to put on what devices or how tightly to screw them down.

I fully realize that some issues with Wismec connectors have been unavoidable and not a result of user error. Many I've seen have absolutely been the fault of the owner, though, especially now that some of these devices have been on the market well long enough to understand the basic problems.

I got my RX200 right after it came out and I have never once had a connection issue with any atomizer. It still works just fine.

Depending on the price, yes, I fully intend on scoring the Noisy Cricket II. There are a lot of great features in there and I know what to expect from what will be another sub-$40 mod.

It just really irks me when people complain about devices of this price level like they're meant to be a Provari or Billet Box. They're not.

LilWhiteClouder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2015
Raleigh, NC
I'll be giving this one a miss. What makes the NC V1 great is it's bare-bones simplicity.
Same here.This is just another regulated mod using the NC name to carry over some hype.
Understandable

I pulled out my NC v1 this weekend and threw my Merlin on there (I accidently built a large ID fused clapton that came to 1.4 Ohms). I do like the simplicity.
The v2 is very busy, but the main draw for me is allowing for parallel or series configs. It's not a huge thing since I have parallel boxes and series boxes, I just remember being blown away when I first started vaping and this local guy was putting out the "Switch Box", that allowed for either type of config. I have only seen a few that accommodate this since then, and the prices were more than I cared to shell out.

ddirtyvapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Portland, ME
I like the option for parallel or series but more importantly, I make it a personal rule not to use hybrid top caps. Just too easy for something to go wrong.

I'm honestly not sure how someone could find this not-simple when theoretically if you don't want to change it, you just set it and leave it, and then it's simple. If you do want to change it, you have the option. I mean I don't care what others want to buy, obviously, but some of the reasoning seems pretty loose to me.

Not everyone likes inexpensive mods and it's fine to say so. Not everyone likes Wismec, or unregulated mods, or whatever you want to call this iteration. I realize there are plenty of reasons anyone might take a pass, but seriously. If you look hard enough, there is literally always something to complain about.

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
I like the option for parallel or series but more importantly, I make it a personal rule not to use hybrid top caps. Just too easy for something to go wrong.

I'm honestly not sure how someone could find this not-simple when theoretically if you don't want to change it, you just set it and leave it, and then it's simple. If you do want to change it, you have the option. I mean I don't care what others want to buy, obviously, but some of the reasoning seems pretty loose to me.

Not everyone likes inexpensive mods and it's fine to say so. Not everyone likes Wismec, or unregulated mods, or whatever you want to call this iteration. I realize there are plenty of reasons anyone might take a pass, but seriously. If you look hard enough, there is literally always something to complain about.

I just prefer mechanical over regulated.

Id have rather seen them do a parallel NC.

The V2 is a cool device, but its not really anything like the Noisey Cricket.

Donnie Alexander

ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2015
This device is going to suffer from battery sag, and won't have any of the advantages in Series mode of the original. Doesn't even look as nice, the v1 will stand the test of time as a classic design albeit slightly rugged.

Whereas the v2 will be forgotten about this time next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread