Noisy Cricket II!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Btsmokincat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2013
Waterville ME
My NC ii-25 sometimes work with a full powered series direct battery power with the orange light. I tried to change the mode to direct series (white light) and then variable voltage mode (orange light) again, after that it works fine. Have any of you experiencing the same as I was or is it just me? Do I have to be cautious?
I get what you're saying. My previous build in my Engine on the NC-II was a .2 ohm in orange light variable voltage mode on the lowest setting. Every time I changed batteries it would feel like it was firing in full series mode even with the orange light. Twisting the dial back and forth usually solved it though it still felt overpowered until the batteries drained down some. The real solution was building above .4 ohm.

Maybe our devices are a little funky. I still use it and love it.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

PisangLaut

Jun 7, 2015
Indonesia
And honestly, if you're asking this question, I strongly urge you to refrain from using the cricket till you fully understand it.

Series mode is serious.
Thanks for your suggestion. But, I have been playing with series mod before and I know my limit and my build. I have been vaping for 3 years, I owned mech mods.

Also, I know that I can switch the bottom pin. I watch several youtubers and read the manual beforehand.

I was asking that question because I think the mod is somewhat strange.

But, thanks again for the suggestion. :)

PisangLaut

Jun 7, 2015
Indonesia
I get what you're saying. My previous build in my Engine on the NC-II was a .2 ohm in orange light variable voltage mode on the lowest setting. Every time I changed batteries it would feel like it was firing in full series mode even with the orange light. Twisting the dial back and forth usually solved it though it still felt overpowered until the batteries drained down some. The real solution was building above .4 ohm.

Maybe our devices are a little funky. I still use it and love it.

Thank God, there's someone who has the same experience as I have :D

I thought I have a bad device.

Reactions: Btsmokincat

Ahmed AN

Jul 7, 2016
Hi
I have been vaping for a while now
and I hear a lot of buzz around these mods

I'm sorry of this stupid question but

what is the advantages of using a NC-II-25 or the Tesla inveder III over any good regulated mod like Ipv 6x or DNA 250 boxer mod ? why go back into a voltage based mod over something with preheat and TC function and a battery charging ?

I'm really seeing people going the the NC/tesla is awesome best device ever
but no explanation

Btsmokincat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2013
Waterville ME
Hi
I have been vaping for a while now
and I hear a lot of buzz around these mods

I'm sorry of this stupid question but

what is the advantages of using a NC-II-25 or the Tesla inveder III over any good regulated mod like Ipv 6x or DNA 250 boxer mod ? why go back into a voltage based mod over something with preheat and TC function and a battery charging ?

I'm really seeing people going the the NC/tesla is awesome best device ever
but no explanation
I don't have any DNA mods but I have about 20 other regulated devices. The noisy cricket II-25 for me was about rugged simplicity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread