• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Noisy Cricket Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

cloudsclouds

Moved On
Feb 4, 2016
Ok so I'm trying to get advice on my setup for this mod.
Battery: LG minion
28ga kanthal dual coils.
Is this safe?
IMG_20160206_184500.JPG

If i go any lower like 0.5 ish range the mod gets hot and so does the batteries.

Thanks in advance

cloudsclouds

Moved On
Feb 4, 2016
How many amps are your batteries ? Do you know what is V=IR ? How many ohms are is your build ? Are your batteries arranged in the correct side ?
Dont exceed your battery amps and if can try getting another battery to try incase
The details are stated,
Ohms =1.96
Batteries lg minion=20a

The rest of the details are in the main post...

cloudsclouds

Moved On
Feb 4, 2016
Ah nice, i can build lower then... =) yeah the body is aluminium so prob yeah it's transference from the rda...
Thanks for the input!

I read thru mooch charts, and some battery info, found that the minions are the best match against the 25r, that's why i chose the minions, can go to 25a max pulsed i think so yeah i guess they are the best balanced for capacity and safety

Didn't opt for the 25r cos apparently there are clones for it floating ard... =p

4amp output is extremely safe as long you don't short the overall circuit (e.g misdirecting the battery polarities or using a dripper/tank without a protruding positive pin etc...). I'm also using minions in my noisy cricket, going at around 0.6 - 0.7ohms, well within the batteries' capabilities. Only heats up when I chain vape.

Reactions: cloudsclouds

cloudsclouds

Moved On
Feb 4, 2016
4amp output is extremely safe as long you don't short the overall circuit (e.g misdirecting the battery polarities or using a dripper/tank without a protruding positive pin etc...). I'm also using minions in my noisy cricket, going at around 0.6 - 0.7ohms, well within the batteries' capabilities. Only heats up when I chain vape.
What's your setup like, as in wire type, rda, single, dbl bla bla bla.... Mind sharing?=)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread