Noob here! Hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Allison Cloud

Feb 8, 2016
Hello everyone! I am Allison. I started vaping to quot smoking. I smoked for five years, and I have been vaping for about six months. Though I had been using a Subox Nano. But I dropped it and broke it =..(. Well I have a friend who is REALLY into vaping. And I was hitting his attys amd loved em so much I got one of my own about a month ago. I have the black RX200((his girlfriend got the last teal and white one the day before >.<)) And I have a Sapor on it. I LOVE it. It is wonderful! I find that I never put it down. Is that normal? Like I will play games and vape, watch a movie and vape, talk with friends and vape, surf the web and vape, or just sit and vape. My friends are the same way. But I do not look at them for normal on anything =).

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
Hi allison. Yes, quite normal. There's no hard and fast rule; anything that keeps you off tobacco is a good deal. Good gear, by the way: I like the RX200 (I have 2 of them) and the Sapor (three), although I usually drip on mechs and use my regulated mods with tanks. Welcome to the board.

Reactions: subwayaznm

Allison Cloud

Feb 8, 2016
Thanks! My friend said he has a tank that fires at 120. I want to get one of those at some point =) I love the clouds I get off the atty though. I think I am a "Cloud Chaser." Though I can not get coulds as big as my friends can. I have a cuz who can blow thick 8 foot clouds. I think it is because she has such big lungs. But she quit vaping when her sister's X moved out when they were gone and took all the vape stuff.

r055co

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2015
Seattle
Hello everyone! I am Allison. I started vaping to quot smoking. I smoked for five years, and I have been vaping for about six months. Though I had been using a Subox Nano. But I dropped it and broke it =..(. Well I have a friend who is REALLY into vaping. And I was hitting his attys amd loved em so much I got one of my own about a month ago. I have the black RX200((his girlfriend got the last teal and white one the day before >.<)) And I have a Sapor on it. I LOVE it. It is wonderful! I find that I never put it down. Is that normal? Like I will play games and vape, watch a movie and vape, talk with friends and vape, surf the web and vape, or just sit and vape. My friends are the same way. But I do not look at them for normal on anything =).
Welcome to the Rabbit Hole!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread