• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Norfolk Vape Store

Status
Not open for further replies.

gotalotgoingon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Nebraska/Dutch Harbor, AK
Sure! You may be the only customer!! Columbus is pretty behind the times. I know of a couple others that vape from there but that is it. Not sure a store is the right idea just yet. Was thinking about starting off with a Vape Bar but the necks here would think we served beer by the word "Bar"

hawkizefan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2010
omaha
Sure! You may be the only customer!! Columbus is pretty behind the times. I know of a couple others that vape from there but that is it. Not sure a store is the right idea just yet. Was thinking about starting off with a Vape Bar but the necks here would think we served beer by the word "Bar"

Ummmmm....lump me in with the necks.....if I go to a VAPE BAR I want to vape....and have a beer. But that's just me:laugh:....

Awesome. We have 4 that I know of with another opening in the next few weeks. That's worth a trip to omaha I'd say.
How's it going Mike? Glad you came by.

I'm well and thanks for asking kind sir!

I have checked out L and L Vapes and Plumes so far. Like both of those. I will get out to Big Red and 402 someday but I'm pretty busy up here in Norfolk these days.

hawkizefan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2010
omaha
I'm well and thanks for asking kind sir!

I have checked out L and L Vapes and Plumes so far. Like both of those. I will get out to Big Red and 402 someday but I'm pretty busy up here in Norfolk these days.

Well..one day when you're headed here give a heads up and I'll let you buy me 5-6 beers:D.....
Or I'll buy you one....just the kind of guy I am:toast:....

Feel free to come hang with us in the main thread......bunch of stupid knuckles.....and that's how we like it....lol...

cap10longboat

Nov 4, 2012
Columbus, NE
I believe there are more Vapers in Columbus than you think. I've actually converted about the entire day shift where I work. And there is a store opening in Columbus. Downtown across from Ron's Furniture there is a sign in a window that says "Coming soon: J and J Vapor." Me and a friend joked about standing outside like orphans at a fancy restaurant until it opens.

gotalotgoingon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Nebraska/Dutch Harbor, AK
I know there are a few but most people I have ran into that seen me vaping asked what it was that I was hitting. I have a few friends that vape and I got a few people were I work to vape as well. I will have to check out the shop once they are open. Do you know the people that own it by chance? I checked out the facebook page of the vape bar in Grand Island and it looks pretty nice. I guess they are they same people that run the kiosk in the mall there and have a couple other ones in malls in Kearney and North Platte as well. Heard they are pretty pricy, at least when they were at the mall.

hawkizefan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2010
omaha
I have done some stealth vaping in Walmart and then my friend and I were vaping in menards one day. I would like to see a vape friendly coffee shop in town.

Is "stealth vaping in walmart" some kind of euphamism I don't know...:D.....
Probably better than vaping me nards......lol....
Sorry.....I'm bored.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread