Norfolk Vape Store

Discussion in 'Nebraska Vapers' started by Mikew007, Jul 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mikew007

Mikew007 Full Member

The Vape Escape is opening in Norfolk! Very Excited!

2. hawkizefan

hawkizefan ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Awesome. We have 4 that I know of with another opening in the next few weeks. That's worth a trip to omaha I'd say.
    How's it going Mike? Glad you came by.

3. gotalotgoingon

gotalotgoingon Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Yep yep, time to get mine open in Columbus.

4. hawkizefan

Will I get a huge discount at your store Gota ??:D??

5. gotalotgoingon

Sure! You may be the only customer!! Columbus is pretty behind the times. I know of a couple others that vape from there but that is it. Not sure a store is the right idea just yet. Was thinking about starting off with a Vape Bar but the necks here would think we served beer by the word "Bar"

6. hawkizefan

Ummmmm....lump me in with the necks.....if I go to a VAPE BAR I want to vape....and have a beer. But that's just me:laugh:....

7. Mikew007

Mikew007 Full Member

I'm well and thanks for asking kind sir!

I have checked out L and L Vapes and Plumes so far. Like both of those. I will get out to Big Red and 402 someday but I'm pretty busy up here in Norfolk these days.

8. Mikew007

Mikew007 Full Member

I thought a store opened in Columbus but I'm not sure. Are you really opening one there?

9. hawkizefan

Well..one day when you're headed here give a heads up and I'll let you buy me 5-6 beers:D.....
    Or I'll buy you one....just the kind of guy I am:toast:....

Feel free to come hang with us in the main thread......bunch of stupid knuckles.....and that's how we like it....lol...

10. gotalotgoingon

I had thought about it but was waiting for the FDA ruling. Now I am going fishing again so I wouldn't be around to run it.

11. cap10longboat

cap10longboat Full Member

I believe there are more Vapers in Columbus than you think. I've actually converted about the entire day shift where I work. And there is a store opening in Columbus. Downtown across from Ron's Furniture there is a sign in a window that says "Coming soon: J and J Vapor." Me and a friend joked about standing outside like orphans at a fancy restaurant until it opens.

12. gotalotgoingon

I know there are a few but most people I have ran into that seen me vaping asked what it was that I was hitting. I have a few friends that vape and I got a few people were I work to vape as well. I will have to check out the shop once they are open. Do you know the people that own it by chance? I checked out the facebook page of the vape bar in Grand Island and it looks pretty nice. I guess they are they same people that run the kiosk in the mall there and have a couple other ones in malls in Kearney and North Platte as well. Heard they are pretty pricy, at least when they were at the mall.

13. gotalotgoingon

I am actually glad there are more vape hounds in Columbus. We need a few more people around the state and have ourselves a little vape meet. :vapor:

14. cap10longboat

cap10longboat Full Member

No, I can't say I know the people. And really nobody has said anything about my vaping in public ever. Still can't say I've met a vaper in the wild in this town, though. I've gotten some strange looks in Walmart but no one has told me to put it away yet.

15. gotalotgoingon

I have done some stealth vaping in Walmart and then my friend and I were vaping in menards one day. I would like to see a vape friendly coffee shop in town.

16. hawkizefan

Is "stealth vaping in walmart" some kind of euphamism I don't know...:D.....
    Probably better than vaping me nards......lol....
    Sorry.....I'm bored.

17. gotalotgoingon

Me nards is a bad flavor, especially after steeping for a week!

18. hawkizefan

Lol....I'm down with that....say no more.....

19. Jakersvape

Jakersvape Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

What's wrong with vaping me nards??

20. PittBoss

PittBoss Vaping like a boss Verified Member ECF Veteran

I love putting my lips on them and taking some pulls!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.