• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice to meet a fellow Johnston County vaper! Around where are you located? I live close to Smithfield.

I am closer to the 40/42 interchange. Cleveland School area.

There is a new local E-cig vendor over on 42, it is a general tobacco shop but he has a lot of dekang liquids and 510 supplies, he is over in the shopping center behind the Cook Out.

Ken

NCVaper

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2011
North Carolina USA
Cool, I'll have to check it out sometime when I'm out that way.

I am closer to the 40/42 interchange. Cleveland School area.

There is a new local E-cig vendor over on 42, it is a general tobacco shop but he has a lot of dekang liquids and 510 supplies, he is over in the shopping center behind the Cook Out.

Ken

Cool, I'll have to check it out sometime when I'm out that way.

Prices are a little higher than online. I do plan to make some of my purchases there though. I want to support a local vendor to keep them in business. Even if it is just for the very sake when an atty dies and I realize I forgot to stock up on backup atty's... a local vendoe is invaluable in that situation.

Ken

cheechwiz

Mar 4, 2011
USA
Dang didnt notice all the replies until today, long after i had almost ran out of dajuice fortunately i happened upon myfreedonsmokes.com out of Charlotte and found my experience to be great to say the least one day after ordering it was in my mail box Chris and i think her name was Pat assured me they would get my order out the same day and they did even called to confirm some of my choices and even included a sample. Look forward to doing business with them again soon.FYI they will also let you stop by and pick up orders.

Skyway

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2009
NC - USA
www.bsvoboda.com
Boy is this thread dead. From Clinton, NC. Going home on leave from the big litterbox this month, will be in the Garner/Raleigh/Fayetteville areas from 16 AUG 11 to 03 SEP 11 if anyone knows a good vape supply place to check out while I'm there.

It depends on what you are looking for. I make and sell juices and sell smoktech ego-t's on the side and I have a good friend of mine that just opened up shop, Titan Vapors locally. Here in Fayetteville.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread