• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

North Carolina Local Vapor Shops

Status
Not open for further replies.

silverbullit

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2012
NC Blue Ridge Foothills
Seems like we're a very small group compared to analog users. Are there any other vapors in Yadkin area? Know of a few mini users and a few Ego/Kgo users but seems like no one around DIY. Would like to find someone who would like to save money on pg and vg. Found a great deal on no nic liquid. Best price on nic juice is still RTS Vapes but can beat their no nic juice price but need to find someone who wants about a half gallon of each. Guy at King Vapes would not talk to me about his supplier or sell me any of his.

VaporStyx

ECF Veteran
May 6, 2009
NC, USA
There's at least one place that sells e-cigs and juice in the Northgate Mall in Durham. There are also a few cigar shops around the Triangle with stuff, most carry at least some Blu disposables, some have Egos, cartos, and juice.

Sweeney Todd, is the shop still in the mall? I found a store across the street that sells Blu kits, but no liquid.

RJ Tobacco at Brier Creek and a gas station in downtown Apex sell liquid as well as some standard parts. I believe they both get their supplies from Misty Mountain Vapors, which only sells direct at the Raleigh fleamarket on Saturdays.

craftmath

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2011
Wilson, NC
"A Tobacco Shop" in Clayton NC has gone through a major change in the past few weeks. The owner has recently converted the entire shop to pretty much ecig/vaping products. I went there yesterday and he said he's even going to carry Halo juices and even try to get some AVE juices, and if anything works out, he plans out partnering with top "mod" companies. Buying a Provari in a shop? That would be sweet. haha....

TheZig

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2011
asheville NC
Come join the WNCVC guys not just for us in the wnc area we are holding meets and other events and want to get everyone in nc that vapes together! Again on fb it's wnc vapers club if you can't find it add me on fb Aaron Nash and I'll add you everyone is welcome!

Ps sorry to hijack your thread just now :/

Orobas

Equine Disrespect
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2012
Jarhead City
There's electravapor in wilmington and jax now. You'll hit the one in wilmington on college if you're coming off of I-40, and the one in jax is just down western before you hit marine blvd.

I have a feeling most of their employees vape only because it's in the job description. They let you try juice but it's revolution and some other supplier. They seem more or less knowledgeable about the kits but less so about the accessories.

Skyway

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2009
NC - USA
www.bsvoboda.com
Apparently there is a small kiosk shop in the TownCenter Mall in Cary. He calls himself Ploomz. A work mate went there and him a custom PV. I think he mostly deals with Madvapes stuff. If you are local it is a good alternative I guess.
He has a facebook page but I am unsure what it is since I do not use Facebook.

noflex

Verified Member
Jul 6, 2012
NC
Apparently there is a small kiosk shop in the TownCenter Mall in Cary. He calls himself Ploomz. A work mate went there and him a custom PV. I think he mostly deals with Madvapes stuff. If you are local it is a good alternative I guess.

I know these guys! They are pretty cool peoples!

bluegrasslover

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2011
Willow Spring, NC

What is the kiosk close to? I sometimes go to the mall to walk around during lunch and I've never seen it.

bluegrasslover

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2011
Willow Spring, NC

I stopped by Ploomz yesterday after work. He's got some really good juices and a good selection of flavors. If you stop by, I recommend trying/buying the Lemon-Blueberry-Cotton Candy flavor. It's damn good. As far as hardware goes he has the standard ego type stuff but he also has some nicer mods as well. Very knowledgeable.

+ 1 for Ploomz at Cary Town Centre. Very cool guys. I've tried their Butter Rum and Grandpa's Mix. Grandpa's mix is hard to describe, but it's awesome and they let you sample juices for free.

Also, I recently discovered another ecig vendor at the NC State Fairgrounds flea market on weekends. His name is Scott Ely, he's located outside across from the big tool tent. His website, www.smokem.us is pretty new and he's still adding inventory to the storefront. He's got excellent prices and a good selection of parts and kits at the flea market, though all he's got for juice is Dekang and some Hangsen. But he's trying to clear out the Hangsen so he's selling what he has for 2 bucks a bottle while it lasts. And for more juice selection you can just walk into the main building and hit up Misty Mountain. Of course their prices are higher than Scott's.

He lives in Zebulon, and even offered to deliver to me in Knightdale!

There's electravapor in wilmington and jax now. You'll hit the one in wilmington on college if you're coming off of I-40, and the one in jax is just down western before you hit marine blvd.

I have a feeling most of their employees vape only because it's in the job description. They let you try juice but it's revolution and some other supplier. They seem more or less knowledgeable about the kits but less so about the accessories.

Yeah that's the shop that got me started really vaping lol it's funny because I went in there because I used to live right down the street from them and I was looking for njoy prefilled cartridges for my gas station special (they didn't carry anything like that) and then I really found out about vaping haha been analog free ever since it's been a little over a year now. Anyway, they've really stepped their game up since then and now they have VV stuff and even have a tube mod starter kit for sale (vision vv/vw mod, looks exactly like the VAMO). They carry ECblends, Halo, Revolution, and some random wholesale liquids that Im pretty sure are from Top Vapor like their lemonblueberrycottoncandy. There are a few employees who actually know what they're talking about and I know that at least one of them is on the ECF but it's hit or miss. When I bought my first vivi nova tank from them the employee who sold it to me had ohm's law backwards lol, he told me that the 2.8 ohm head would drain my ego-t faster than the 1.8 and make more vapor TOTALLY BACKWARDS but it's ok they are training their employees a lot better now and the owner defenitely knows whats up because he's popped his head out several times and corrected an employee on something and steered me in the right direction when I was a noob. Also their customer service is pretty good with their PV 30 day warranty with your receipt, this came in handy when I bought a innokin itaste vv with the magnetic 510 adapter because IMO those things suck and i'm sure that's why they don't make them anymore.

All in all, i've been to Vape Hut (at their new location on New Centre dr across from target in Wilmington) and they are pretty good too, they are selling evics for 104 which is crazy to me since they're brick & mortar and could easily rip heads off on the price of a mod like that to the unexperienced customer. One employee at the Vape Hut though... told my friend that they sold a quad coil mega carto and sold it to him. When he really inspected it before filling it, it was a smoktech dual coil and it clearly said dual coil on the shell HAHA but who knows how new the employee was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread