North Carolina Vapes - NEW Website & Now Selling E-liquid!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbmcdan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2011
TX
Yay new stuff! I need what were called 16340 3.0 batteries -- what's the difference between the 2 you carry?
I know that one's protected and one's not, but I think I've read that the LiFePo ones are "safer chemistry" that don't need the extra protection circuit --

Ultrafire Protected 16340/RCR123A 3.0 V Li-Ion

and

RCR123a 3V LiFePO4 Rechargeable Battery

I respect your opinion and just wondered what you think about one type over the other for stacking to get 6v -- thanks, Lisa!

samsmom

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2010
North Carolina
Hi JB!

Both of the 3.0V 16340's I carry are Protected but the Green Li-Ion ones are a little taller than a regular 16340 and won't fit in some tube mods when stacked.

LiFePo4 is supposed to be a safer chemistry than Li-Ion but they require a different charger which I sell also.

A lot of people seem to lean towards the LiFeP04 for stacking but that's entirely up to your preference. I have never had problems stacking Li-Ion.

Hope that answers your question!

Thanks!
Lisa

Yay new stuff! I need what were called 16340 3.0 batteries -- what's the difference between the 2 you carry?
I know that one's protected and one's not, but I think I've read that the LiFePo ones are "safer chemistry" that don't need the extra protection circuit --

Ultrafire Protected 16340/RCR123A 3.0 V Li-Ion

and

RCR123a 3V LiFePO4 Rechargeable Battery

I respect your opinion and just wondered what you think about one type over the other for stacking to get 6v -- thanks, Lisa!

samsmom

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2010
North Carolina

samsmom

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2010
North Carolina
HAPPY WEEKEND FROM NC VAPES!

WE HAVE SOME NEW ITEMS!

SmokTech Dual Coil 2.0 ohm 510 Cartomizers!

SmokTech 3.0 ohm 510 Dual Coil Cartomizers!!
Finally a Dual Coil that works with protected circuits!

SmokTech Dual Coil 1.5ohm 510 "SHORTY" Cartomizers!!
Perfect for the smaller tanks!!

We now have TENERGY mod batteries now in both Li-Ion and LiFePO4!

ULTIMATE VAPOR HUGE CLEARANCE SALE!!!

ALL remaining 30ml bottles of our USA-made ULTIMATE VAPOR E-Liquid are on sale for only $5.99 !
Supply and selection is limited!
When they are gone they are gone!!

We want to thank you for your support and we hope that you have a great weekend!

Lisa, owner
North Carolina Vapes
*We still take PayPal and offer low USPS First Class shipping!*

FREE SHIPPING on orders $50 and above!

jbmcdan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2011
TX
so Lisa, instead of researching the whole forum, I'l take the lazy way out and ask you :) can you let me know the functional differences between the tenergy rcr123a batteries and the ultrafires? I got the ultrafires in my last order from you, but now since you added the tenergy brand just curious on what's the real difference?

samsmom

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2010
North Carolina
so Lisa, instead of researching the whole forum, I'l take the lazy way out and ask you :) can you let me know the functional differences between the tenergy rcr123a batteries and the ultrafires? I got the ultrafires in my last order from you, but now since you added the tenergy brand just curious on what's the real difference?

Hi JB!

If you are speaking of the LiFePO4 Tenergy vs. the UltraFire LiFePO4 - I don't know if there is any difference - I just wanted to offer another LiFePO4 option and the Tenergy's seem to be pretty popular in the vaping world!

Hope that helps!
Lisa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread