North Carolina Vapes - NEW Website & Now Selling E-liquid!

Status
Not open for further replies.

samsmom

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2010
North Carolina
VISION EGO CLEAROMIZERS JUST ARRIVED at Carolina Vapes!

Get yours while you can!

We have also re-stocked on KANGER Horizontal Coil Cartomizers in Stainless Steel for the 510 in both LR and Standard Resistance.

**PLEASE NOTE: We will be attending VapeBash and VapeFest in Chicago from March 29th thru April 1st, 2012. All orders placed during these dates will NOT be processed until Monday, April 2nd.**

Have a great weekend all and vape ON!
:vapor:

Lisa

CAROLINAVAPES

charady

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2011
Iowa
Just wanted to thank you for the fast shipping on your super shorty cartos! Hubby and I am loving them :)

I also bought some blackberry lemonade juice, that stuff is pretty darn good. A little more sour than I expected (since most places juices seem over the top sweet) but it is perfect-just like real lemonade :) Thanks again!

Btw here is a pic of my evil lil Flash

1flash.jpg

He is bigger now-he will be a year old this weekend actually :) My other recent pics are too large and i am on the wrong computer to resize them.

The date on the picture is wrong-it was taken last fall not Feb of this year! Weird!

samsmom

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2010
North Carolina
OMG! Flash looks like he could be Sam's twin!!!! Precious!

Just wanted to thank you for the fast shipping on your super shorty cartos! Hubby and I am loving them :)

I also bought some blackberry lemonade juice, that stuff is pretty darn good. A little more sour than I expected (since most places juices seem over the top sweet) but it is perfect-just like real lemonade :) Thanks again!

Btw here is a pic of my evil lil Flash

View attachment 87648

He is bigger now-he will be a year old this weekend actually :) My other recent pics are too large and i am on the wrong computer to resize them.

The date on the picture is wrong-it was taken last fall not Feb of this year! Weird!

samsmom

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2010
North Carolina
Nice to meet you Scott! I try to get to ElixirTV and other channels like VapeNet and Hydrocloudvapor on Stickam when I can.
Thanks for the kind words and VAPE ON!

Lisa

Hey there. I just wanted to say it was good seeing you on ElixirTV tonight. I my stickam user ID is Scottrulz, so you know who's who.:rickroll:

samsmom

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2010
North Carolina
NEW ITEMS JUST ARRIVED!!!!!

BOLTGROUP.jpg

The "BOLT" tube mod from SmokTech!

Now in CHROME and GUN METAL as well as Burgundy and Black!

The BOLT is a great tube mod at a great value! This is a 3.7V mod using one Protected 18500 Li-Ion battery.
You can add an EXTENDER (sold separately) to give the BOLT the versatility of using an 18650, (2)3.7V 16340, or (2) 3V LifePo4, or (1) 4.8V NiMh battery!
Oh the possibilities!

VISION EGO Clearomizers in Clear LR and Black/Smoky Standard!

VISION1.jpg BlackVision1.jpg

Great price at only $4.99 each!

More colors coming soon!

These are the best CE2-type cartomizers we have found to date. Very easy to fill and they look great on an EGO or hook them up on your mod with an adapter!

We now have IMR Li-Ion Rechargeable Batteries in
18350 and 18650 sizes.

Very popular battery for ecig mods and a great price too!

Super Shorty 1.7 ohm Cartomizers BACK IN STOCK!!

These are ever so popular! We can't keep these in stock so hurry if you want to grab some!
Can you say "STEALTH"??? These work great for those who want a short cartomizer. They are great for bottom feeders as well! They passed our test and the price is right too!!

BOGE XL Stainless Steel Cartomizers back in stock in Standard and LR!

BOGE 808D Stainless Steel Cartomizers back in stock and now available in Standard as well as LR!

Check us out at CAROLINAVAPES.COM today!

As always - Thank you for your support and

VAPE ON!:vapor:

Lisa

samsmom

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2010
North Carolina
:bday:
CAROLINAVAPES is ONE YEAR OLD!!! WOOHOO!:bday:

Let's celebrate our Birthday with 15% off AND Free Shipping now through Sunday, April 29th!

Use code BDAY1 at checkout!

Thanks to all my loyal customers and friends for making it an AWESOME year!

Welcome to CAROLINA VAPES - Specializing in Handmade Mods

Vape On!:vapor:
Lisa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread