• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

North Texas Brick & Mortar Stores

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
Hey Y'all...Let's use this thread to list all the North Texas Brick & Mortar stores along with relevant addresses/phones/websites. I'm going to make it sticky so it doesn't get lost in the shuffle as other threads are created, etc.I'm going to keep the master list below, so if you find a new one, just PM me, and I'll add it here. You are welcome to discuss your individual experiences & opinions below in the thread. Please keep it clean and civil of course :D I am making this alphabetical to avoid any confusion. :blink:

DFW Vapor
720 Valley Ridge Circle #20 · Lewisville,TX 75067
Phone: 800-532-0779 option 4
Hours: M-S 10-6
The Best US E-Liquid Made | DFWvapor.com, The Best US E-Liquid Made!
Dragonfly eCigs
320 S Highway 121 N Ste 206 · Coppell, TX 75019
Phone: 972-292-8026
Hours: M-S 9a - 6p
Dragonfly eCigs - Sells quality Joye 510-T, eGO-T, 510, eGo, and DSE 901 electronic cigarette
Good Vapes
10677 E NW Hwy, Ste 450 · Dallas, TX 75238
Phone: 214.341.VAPE (8273)
Hours: M-F 10a - 7p · Sat 10a - 6p
Good Vapes Dallas
Redneck Vapor
1209 E Henderson · Cleburne, TX
Phone: 817-648-9005
Hours: (Unknown)
No website listed - Email: redneckvapor@gmail.com
Vape Lounge LLC
2741 E. Beltline RoadSuite 110 · Carollton TX 75007
Phone: 972-416-5181
Hours: Monday-Friday 10AM-7PM, Saturday 10AM-5PM
Vape Lounge, LLC
The Vapor Bar
McKinney
141 S Central Expressway · McKinney TX 75070
Phone: 972-542-VAPE (8273)
Hours: M-F 10AM-6:30PM SAT 10AM-4PM SUN 12PM-4PM
Grapevine
1623 W NW Hwy · Grapevine TX 76051
Phone: 817-442-1888
Hours: Mon-Fri 10:30a - 6:30p | Sat 10a - 4p | Sun 12-4pm
Rowlett
8301 Lakeview Pkwy, Ste 103 · Rowlett TX 75088
Phone: 972-463-2900
Hours: M-F 10a - 6:30p | Sat 10a - 4p
Welcome to The Vapor Bar - Home
Vapor Cabana
14580 E Beltwood Pkwy Ste 103 · Dallas TX 75244 (Addison)
Phone: 972-846-7520
Hours: M-SAT 11AM-7PM SUN closed
Welcome to Vapor Cabana
Vaporescence
Denton
1914 N Carroll Blvd. · Denton TX 76201
Phone: 940-297-7563
Hours: Monday through Friday 10am - 6pm and Saturday 10am-4pm
Richardson
1750 Alma Dr. # 104 · Richardson TX 75081
Phone: 972-238-VAPE (8273)
Hours: Monday through Friday 10am - 6pm and Saturday 10am-4pm
Fort Worth
2901 Fair Dr, Ste 130 · Fort Worth TX 76131
Phone: 817-847-7474
Hours: (not listed on website, but probably the same as the two stores above)
https://www.vaporescence.com/
Village Ecigs
1565 W Main St #148 · Lewisville TX
Phone: 469-524-8478
Hours: Sun: 12-6|Mon: Closed|Tue-Thu: 4:30-9|Fri: 4:30-11|Sat: 12-11p
https://www.villageecigs.com/
Wild Valley E-Cig Co.
3462 Bluebonnet Circle · Fort Worth, TX 76109 (near TCU)
Phone: 817-881-4810
Hours: Mon-Fri 12pm to 7pm and Sat & Sun 12pm to 5pm
(Currently has no website, see FB page)
Wicked Hot Vapors
901 W Parker Rd, Ste 115 · Plano TX 75023
Phone: 972-442-4446
Hours: M-F 10a - 7p | Sat 10a - 5p | Sun 12-5p
Wicked Hot Vapors - e-cigs, e-liquids, vapor store
MeggaPuff
4514 Rowlett Rd, Ste 102 · Rowlett TX 75088
Phone: 972-855-0918
Hours: M-F 12-7p | Sat 10a - 6p | Sun 12-4p
MeggaPuff | Rowlett, TX 75089
LoneStar Vapor Shop
627 White Hills Dr · Rockwall TX 75087
Phone: 972-730-7074
Hours: M-S 10a - 7p | Sun 12-4p
LoneStar Vapor Shop

Some Fort Worth/Arlington Stores:

Artisan Vapor has 6-7 locations in the metroplex - http://www.artisanvaporcompany.com/

Violet Vapors - http://violetvapor.com/

Mid Cities Vapor - personal fav btw - https://www.midcitiesvapor.com/

DJ Vapor - :nah: - http://www.dj-vapor.com/

Rock n Roll Vapes - http://www.rocknrollvapes.com/ - the site is down so run that one through google

Viscous Vapor - http://www.viciousvapors.com/cgi-bin/commerce.cgi?display=home

Thank you to bender817 for the information! :thumbs:

Last edited:

JBTX1

ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2010
Texas
sonicdsl...If you look at the vaporescence home page and scroll down to the bottom of the page you will see the address for the Ft. Worth Store. Sames hours as the other stores.
addy.jpg

Last edited:

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
sonicdsl...If you look at the vaporescence home page and scroll down to the bottom of the page you will see the address for the Ft. Worth Store. Sames hours as the other stores.
View attachment 79158

Silly me not looking at the bottom of the screen! I clicked on the locations link at the top, and all they listed was a phone number! I've edited the post. Thanks JB! :)

Turco Chips

ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2009
Rowlett, TX (DFW area)
Yes Turco we are all aware of your many posts trying to bash Vaporescence. This is a location post used for posting different places and thier locations. I would hope it would stay as such.

No bashing...my experience. I didn't realize 2 posts constituted "many" posts. Anyway - since sonicdsl started this AND pinned it PLUS placed this in his initial post:

You are welcome to discuss your individual experiences & opinions below in the thread. Please keep it clean and civil of course

I thought to be well within the rules of the thread to post my individual experience and opinion.

...why the hostility?

Good lord...I'll keep to the main forum from now on where opinions are welcomed.

TC

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
Hey now let's not get off on the wrong foot!
foot.png

I did say that experiences & opinions are welcome. :)

It was my intention to create a thread to keep these together in one spot going forward. My plan is to update the list on the first post as new locations are discovered, and everyone to use the following posts for experiences, information and commentary regarding the stores in the list.

So everyone please feel free to post so we can share our experiences.

Not everyone will read all threads, so having Turco's opinion here is appropriate. It's now established here. I don't think his intention is to bash, as it didn't seem overly hateful to me - he simply stated his opinion.

So let's move forward and enjoy this thread and group! :)

JBTX1

ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2010
Texas
No hostility at all on my part. I just don't see the point in voicing biased opinions in multiple threads. That's why there is a negative and positive supplier comment section on the ECF forum. I also think thats why there is such a lack of activity in this sub forum, because of such division. I for one would like to see things become more positive. Just because when someone walks into a suppliers business and the folks there don't drop down on there knees and give them praise, holds no water with me. Seems a bit self centered to me. Perhaps they were busy with other customers. Who knows? That's my opinion and I am entitled to it. Plain and simple, I would just like to see things be more positive and more enjoyable. To each thier own...Once again, My whole point is to keep things positive. Nevertheless, it's all good.

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
Oh, BTW Sonic - I copied your post to another thread with a link to this one regarding a fellow North Texan looking for vaping supplies. That list is great! Thank you so much.

No problem - point all fellow Texans here! Let's get this place going again! :)

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
Check out their websites for what they carry (Good Vapes may still be under construction, but give them a call). For the most part, I believe the hardware is the same or similar, but some are proprietary. Also, most, of not all of these places mix their own juice, so none is Chinese, it's USA made. No postage, so depending on where they are located compared to where you are, it may just be worth the trip! If nothing else, you'll have a place to try out some samples before buying and relax while doing so. Most have a lounge area too! And you'd be supporting local business, which will help our local economy, and help the demand for local vaping establishments! :)

Moe Szyslak

Jul 16, 2010
Dallas
Looks like vaporescence has tanks and fancy drip tips, might be worth a trip. Other than that I see all the same products that I see on every other site. I'm not hating on any of these places, just being curious. I live out in the stix and for me its a hour just to get to any of these places. Postage fees are cheaper than gas. Helps to ask a few questions first.

I actually prefer Dekang juice over USA sellers. I know..I've heard it all before. I had less than favorable experiences with USA "gourmet" juices. Let the flame war begin.

Blakd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2011
Dallas TX
Ok, I like the juice and tanks from Vaporescence but there are some things that could be changed. The guys and gals are nice at DFW but the juice is kind of weak and only joy and epower products. Dragonfly the people are nice and they have a nice selection of carts and tips, sell mostly chinese vapes and juice but cary the provape and provari. Vape Lounge sells some of what VE does and has some things in the works plus they will mix up juice right there for you. Those are the B&M's I have been to as they are close to lewisville where I live. Now if only there was one downtown near my job it would be great.

jayleekay

Feb 21, 2012
texas
I had to run up to DFW Vapor in Lewisville a few days ago. I had a bonehead moment and left my charger and extra battery at home without charging the battery I planned to use while at work. I emailed them and got a response back really quickly. I wanted to make sure they had what I needed in stock. I ran up there, bought a 2-battery charger and a Trustfire 14500 3.7v li-on battery. Cost me $20. They had a WALL of juices. Probably 300ish. I didn't have an atomizer with me or I would've sampled some form their sampler table. I don't want to say for sure, but I think they mix all their own juices. 70 pg 30 vg for all their mixes. They only sell 30ml and they run $14.99. Nice to see a local not price gouging. There's a markup, but at least it's not as bad as other places. Some places sell 15ml bottles for $12. I can get a 30ml of my favorites juices online for that. The place is pretty tiny and hard to find. I will be back.

I'm still a newbie, so could someone explain what's expected of you at these establishments? I want to go in and test with my girlfriend and I don't want to seem like a poser haha. Should I drop a drop, her and I test, drop a different drop, her and I test. etc?

Baldr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2011
Dallas, Tx
I don't think any of the vape stores are going to mind you showing up and testing their flavors. They want you to do that, because when you find a flavor you like, they'll get a sale.

At Vaporesence and Good Vapes, they have juices out specifically for you to try. They'll provide you with equipment to test them with (eGo's) or you can bring your own, which I would recommend, especially if you're used to using a VV or high voltage device.

Once you find a juice you like and you want a bottle of it, they mix it for you. You tell them the size you want, the nic level, etc. If you ask, they'll do special mixes. For instance, the last time I bought from Good Vapes, I wanted all PG (because I was going to use it to thin Boba's Bounty, which is all VG, and it gets thick when the weather is cold.) So I picked my flavor, my nic level, and told them I wanted it all PG. No problem.

I have only been to DFWVapor once (it's not as conveniently located for me), but I suspect that their "wall of juices" is pretty much the same kind of thing. It's there for you to taste-test, and they'll go to the back and get or mix whatever it is you want. Also, the one time I went, I got there well after closing time, but they were still there (just about to leave) and they let me in, sold me what I wanted, and essentially hung out and visited for awhile. They didn't rush me, they chatted about vaping, etc, even though it was well past time for them to close up and go home. I bought a lavatube kit (which is what I was going in to look at) and a bottle of juice.

Bottom line, just ask them.

I've done business with Vaporesence in Richardson, Good Vapes, and DFWVapor. All have been very friendly and very helpful. I find it hard to imagine that they would complain about someone vape-testing flavors, even if you sat there and did it all day long. Now if you tried that every day, and never bought anything, that may bug them. Or maybe they would offer you a job. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread